Has the arse fallen out of the vinyl market...

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

anthonyf218

Jul 31, 2005
he's surely not makin profit though. Both him and Natural-dj who sells in a similar fashion have the odd high-priced BIN actually sell which must give them hope, but theyve had tunes up on ebay for months and months like Secchi, Indie, 50 Htz etc etc which have just sat there doin nowt apart from insult buyers intellegence. :turn:. They think that if a tune goes for a big price once, then that tune must be worth that price everytime. :axe:

italianjunkie

Aug 16, 2004
adelaide-sth oz
he's surely not makin profit though. Both him and Natural-dj who sells in a similar fashion have the odd high-priced BIN actually sell which must give them hope, but theyve had tunes up on ebay for months and months like Secchi, Indie, 50 Htz etc etc which have just sat there doin nowt apart from insult buyers intellegence. :turn:. They think that if a tune goes for a big price once, then that tune must be worth that price everytime. :axe:

exactly what i was gonna say,he buys tunes for 99p then expects to sell them at crazy prices

dodgymix

exactly what i was gonna say,he buys tunes for 99p then expects to sell them at crazy prices

He does,, he won a copy of Evolution metropolis last week for a fiver. wodner how much he will list it for..

to be honest I really don't bother with Ebay any miore selling wise

it costs far too much

initial listing fee, then nearly 10% selling fees and then paypal also taking a big cut

compelte waste of time. all good things come to an end and for sellers ebay finished 5 years ago

Entropy92

Aug 8, 2001
Stoke
funnily enough he contacted me last night about the condition of one im sellin but hes got no chance sellin some of them at that price the arse has fallen out of sellin vinyl at the moment i listed about 40 tunes about 5 times and they wernet shit either just not my cup of tea (trance and happy house :| ) in the end i thought sack this and just threw em in the charity shop.

dodgymix

NOT THIS WEEK!!!!! LOL

I BOUGHT 90 TUNES AS A BIT OF A PUNT ON THE 8 LABELS MENTIONED FROM A EBAYER IN HUDDERSFIELD FOR £26 WHICH YOU CAN PICK UP FROM HIS SHOP (ANOTHER FAVOUR I OWE MY DAD LOL)

they were all hard Acid trance / techno 12" and some of em go for really good money

I kept 3 tracks (which i'd have paid £30 for anyway) and intend flogging the rest

I love taking a punt on a collection but you can never tell if its a genuine EVERYTHING IN THE ATTACK WITH NO CHERRY PICKING or A LOAD OF ABSOLUTE RUBBISH THAT A CHARITY SHOP WOULD TURN DOWN!!!

tag

Mar 11, 2004
Byzantine period

NOT THIS WEEK!!!!! LOL

I BOUGHT 90 TUNES AS A BIT OF A PUNT ON THE 8 LABELS MENTIONED FROM A EBAYER IN HUDDERSFIELD FOR £26 WHICH YOU CAN PICK UP FROM HIS SHOP (ANOTHER FAVOUR I OWE MY DAD LOL)

they were all hard Acid trance / techno 12" and some of em go for really good money

I kept 3 tracks (which i'd have paid £30 for anyway) and intend flogging the rest

I love taking a punt on a collection but you can never tell if its a genuine EVERYTHING IN THE ATTACK WITH NO CHERRY PICKING or A LOAD OF ABSOLUTE RUBBISH THAT A CHARITY SHOP WOULD TURN DOWN!!!

bit lost here?

Steve RH

Mar 14, 2005
funnily enough he contacted me last night about the condition of one im sellin but hes got no chance sellin some of them at that price the arse has fallen out of sellin vinyl at the moment i listed about 40 tunes about 5 times and they wernet shit either just not my cup of tea (trance and happy house :| ) in the end i thought sack this and just threw em in the charity shop.

Which charity shop n where? lol:D