Fish Cakes!!

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now
D

Deleted member 6141

nics bought fishcakes. i didnt even know it was the fishes birthday:drum: :drum:

Amelie

Sep 6, 2003
To be fair the ones from the chippy usually just taste of potato and friend breadcrubs- maybe a wiff of cod. Perhaps these ones were more salmon based- hence the fishy flavour?

I love fish pie, but only when made with haddock and cod- i hate fishy fish.

God how fucking boring is this post- i can't even be arsed reading it back to check for typo's and shit:S

Mr Radish

Staff member
Mar 27, 2007
Movin' on up.
Having a conversation with our very own Nics last night, she says she bought some Fish Cakes for her tea...she cooks them etc.................then tells me that her Fish Cakes tasted fishy............wtf....duh, they are Fish Cakes my dear, they are meant to.......only Nics huh!!

Nic's was lucky .. . they normally taste like bland pap!

Jiglo

Mar 21, 2005
Wigan
Haven't had a fishcake for years, but seeing as it's friday it's off to the chippy soon for fish chips and peas:thumbsup: :D

Jiglo

Mar 21, 2005
Wigan
Aye and some of those eat bananas with knives and forks:crazy:

I'm a simple lad with simple needs. A bit of cod on a friday and a good wanking sesh once in a while and i'm a happy chappy:thumbsup:

It's supposed to be making a recovery anyway and the stupid fishing quota's we have here means more cod (dead) is being thrown back into the sea than brought ashore to be eaten:naughty:

Those oversized Spanish fishing boats are responsible for the shortage in the first place though which pisses me off them fishing our waters and our state of the art subs not put to good use making them disappear;)

T.C

Sep 2, 2003
Dysfunction Junction
Aye and some of those eat bananas with knives and forks:crazy:

I'm a simple lad with simple needs. A bit of cod on a friday and a good wanking sesh once in a while and i'm a happy chappy:thumbsup:

It's supposed to be making a recovery anyway and the stupid fishing quota's we have here means more cod (dead) is being thrown back into the sea than brought ashore to be eaten:naughty:

Those oversized Spanish fishing boats are responsible for the shortage in the first place though which pisses me off them fishing our waters and our state of the art subs not put to good use making them disappear;)

lol, good effort on shoehorning bananas, fish and wanking all into one post :rofl: :king: