Shocked its not in the TOP 100

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Mr Radish

Staff member
Mar 27, 2007
Movin' on up.
FFS even on a thread about "I'm shocked it was not in the top 100 I have to wait until 1 and a half pages of post have gone by.. . . .to say

"where the sweet baby Jesus was Electrik Dance by Jungle Crew!!""

Is it just me that thinks it's a nailed on Classic??? yet everyone i mention it to says "oh. . .now that is a tune!"

I'm confused!:confused:

FFS even on a thread about "I'm shocked it was not in the top 100 I have to wait until 1 and a half pages of post have gone by.. . . .to say

Is it just me that thinks it's a nailed on Classic??? yet everyone i mention it to says "oh. . .now that is a tune!"

Newp - yer not alone... it's a beast... :)

Best use of THAT b line ever - love the reaction to it from the crowd on the Century FM Hac set :love:

geeselad

May 25, 2007

yeah its great but twas never that massive back in the dee , lad!

Dan_123

Jul 17, 2007
great top 100 by the way allthough a very 'smooth' selection of tunes. would of liked to see a bit more messy stuff up there but hey i forgot to vote and my tastes veer more towards the hardcore typed stuff but here goes:

haloucegen 10 - transformation ep
Smaller than zero - lovejuice vol 1
spaced - deeper
franschene - express yourself dub ep
xtremity ep
vision masters - keep on pumpin it
vibe tribe ep

to be fair i can see why this stuff isnt in the top 100!

mr sy1975

Dec 5, 2006
Sevenoaks, down south
I don't know it mate??

There were loads of obscure tunes but they only got a couple of votes in most cases, the tunes that made the list were ones with multiple votes, hence the top 50 or so are well know tunes that are easily obtainable, I agree there are plenty of tunes such as love juice ep, peas and beans, spaced ect that were not high or did't make the list because they are tunes that were or are hard to get copies of hence they are not that well known IMHO:D

i reckon it's coz it's just a little bit too hardcore for the usual suspects on here, all the same, i reckon more people should realize the importance of this record, but hey what do i know.
Damo.:cool:

Beast of a tune along with this un (for some reason I can't think of one without the other)

One Tribe (2) - What Have You Done

blandy

Nov 9, 2005

Ive said a few times on here how that tune is the best tune of the 80's! Piss easy to mix n all...

Sometimes I wonder if i'm the only person who like Marina Van Rooy - Let You Go, been my top tune for ages and thats not on the list