London

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

tag

Mar 11, 2004
Byzantine period
now then,
had a little break last time was home from work and decided me and the missus go to London for the 1st time.I had only ever ventured to there once to go to Bagleys club so didnt get to see much.Just like to say tho had a boss time down there,plenty to do,the peeps are actually friendly,the tube system is unreal,buzzed of getting about so easy everyday and shit ten everytime i seen some cnut with a rucksack boarding.Apart from loading up with vinyl and having to buy another suitcase to get the buggers home i also visited the London eye,well worth the 15 quid each for amazing views over London and i recommend the nightime when everywhere is lit up.Had a quick mooch round Leicster sq and Soho,Camden,Angel and a few other gaffs.Major disappointment was Madame Tussauds on Baker St,what a pile of wank and biggest waste of money London has to offer (well up to now anyway),the waxworks are shite,22 nicker each i nearly demanded my coin back,anyway check the pictures out below the worst has to be the other half with Madonna,come on ffs thats a poor Madonna.I will almost certainly be returning to London soon cos theres loads i never got to see,4 days is not enuff,

cheers

tag;)

Attachments

• DSC00040.JPG
    DSC00040.JPG
    364.2 KB · Views: 15
  • DSC00037.JPG
    DSC00037.JPG
    307.6 KB · Views: 34
  • PICT0046.JPG
    PICT0046.JPG
    578.2 KB · Views: 18
  • PICT0047.JPG
    PICT0047.JPG
    623.4 KB · Views: 17
  • DSC00042.JPG
    DSC00042.JPG
    354.7 KB · Views: 17
  • PICT0053.JPG
    PICT0053.JPG
    632.1 KB · Views: 15

T.C

Sep 2, 2003
Dysfunction Junction
lol @ the hawking one, thats mad :D

I've got some of me at madame tussauds about 18 years ago, no doubt hardly any of the same ones are still in there!
but i do have one of me sat next to jimmy saville on his 'jim'll fix it' couch :cool: lol not quite as good as Mr Radish and his real one / real badge but hey ho :D

who's your missus meant to be sat with, is that supposed to be madonna ? :confused: :S

dunno if it is necessarily your cup of tea music-wise but next time you go get your arse to Fabric, it rocks, and would probably be one of very few reasons i'd be tempted to go back to London :thumbsup:

glad you enjoyed it anyway mate :thumbsup: