Ebay Feedback

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now
I've had some mad feedback recently but its stuff like this that makes it worth selling stuff I dont play anymore to welcome buyers :D

LARRY LEVAN - PARADISE GARAGE 3 X 12" COMPILATION DISCO

FEEDBACK : You've made a disco fan in Scotland very happy - cheers! R.I.P. Mel Cheren

:love:

aye its always a nice little bonus when u know a tune uve loved + looked after has gone from one good home to another :)

Monty

Apr 8, 2006
Here here! i take pride in making sure people are happy on ebay etc,i sold all my Hardware studio gear on Ebay still got some left to sell like a Soundcraft Ghost 32 track mixing desk.I got feedback from someone saying were is his product which was a Korg EA-1 so i pmed him saying i am really sorry about this and i am pissed of that you have not got it yet etc this was over a short period but to give it a little longer then he got it and sent me a feedback saying:

Over the moon people,this man is the buisness! HELPFUL,DECENT&TRUSTWORTHY cheers

Now i know when he opened it he will be getting a lot of fun out of it!

Things like this just make me happy!

I sold a Akai S5000 ages to someone on ebay and still talk to him now and then on msn! :D

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If anyone is interested i have 3 modules left:

TC Finalizer Express Mastering Processor
Digitech Studio Quad
Behringer Composer Pro

But i am going to sell my desk on ebay!

Last edited:

tag

Mar 11, 2004
Byzantine period
I got my lad some new wheels for his bmx.After i won the auction i promptly paid the guy for them but then realised it had gone throu as an echeque and had to wait 10 days or whatever to clear so i emailed the guy asking to check my almost perfect feedback and to ask if he would consider sending the wheels earlier as my boy wanted em for the weekend,he sent them the day after the auction which was very trusting and he got left good feedback from me,when the payment had cleared i recieved excellent feedback from himself so the perfect deal in my eyes,no trouble whatsoever

tag :)

dodgymix

I got my lad some new wheels for his bmx.After i won the auction i promptly paid the guy for them but then realised it had gone throu as an echeque and had to wait 10 days or whatever to clear so i emailed the guy asking to check my almost perfect feedback and to ask if he would consider sending the wheels earlier as my boy wanted em for the weekend,he sent them the day after the auction which was very trusting and he got left good feedback from me,when the payment had cleared i recieved excellent feedback from himself so the perfect deal in my eyes,no trouble whatsoever

tag :)

toooo trusting lol

Someone did that to me and then cancelled the E-Cheque...it was only a fiver

tight get!!!!