Chris Moyles PLayed Young MC - Know How on Tues

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Ed

Aug 1, 2002
London
It's... for example I like getting my knob sucked as much as possible by a man but I bet you that if I had sloppy, toe-curling blowjobs morning, noon & night I'd soon get bored of 'em...

If any man out there wants to prove me wrong feel free to pm me ;) :D
:eek:

We'd always suspected......

Cracking record, always been a big fan, its only over played by old skool nerds, half the population have never heard it before.

Jonno

Jul 15, 2001
was well funny. He introduced it as young mc - eye know. I texted in to correct him. Chris moyles said oooh is this the one with the shaft riff. LOL. Sorry but they get me laughing and awake in the mornings even if they are really silly
Didn't see that before my rant lol :$ (I think you hadn't posted when I started).

Jiglo

Mar 21, 2005
Wigan
Great tune imo that just needs forgetting for a while:thumbsup:

I like Moyles, he has some cnutish qualities that I don't like, but he's entertaining and funny on the whole :thumbsup: :D

adamw

Feb 13, 2007
Disco Outcast
He's still a fat unfunny **** though :thumbsup:

Chris Moyles in good record shock? :|

He does that much inane babbling with that bunch of sychophants he calls his breakfast crew I'm surprised he's got time to play any records. :hubba:

And don't start me on "Comedy" Dave. Now there's contradiction in terms if ever I heard one. :p

JACKG

VIP Gold Member
Sep 15, 2004
I dont mind Moyles n 'Comedy Dave'. I actually think CD used to be into the dance seen as he does pick out many a classic track :eek:

Now Sarah Cox on the other hand :naughty:

She doesnt half ramble on about a load of bollox :rolleyes:

anthonyf218

Jul 31, 2005
I dont mind Moyles n 'Comedy Dave'. I actually think CD used to be into the dance seen as he does pick out many a classic track :eek:

i thought the same too, he does pull out the odd classic on his 9oclock slot now and again. Think the last one I heard b4 Young MC was Fascinating Rhythm :D