Chris Moyles PLayed Young MC - Know How on Tues

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Legends Nick

Dec 9, 2007
Couldn't believe it on Tuesday when i was walking past the radio at work and Young MC - Know How was being played, and i was even more suprised when Chris Moyles was playing it on the Breakfast Show on Radio 1. I was tellin everyone how it was a class tune from back in the day,

Jonno

Jul 15, 2001
It's nice to see decent tunes being played - Chris Moyles is still a turd of the highest order though.

The only people I can think worse than him are his sycophantic fawning hangers on - have these people no pride whatsoever? I'd literally rather be a beggar than have a job on national radio fawning over that clown.

In terms of being able to show your face in the boozer afterwards you would have more pride being in a manufactured boy band (which still come below beggar in job pride stakes mind).

It's a great tune just very overplayed (& normally at the wrong speed) - I would've been pleased as punch to hear it on radio one :)

The thing is with Young MC is that you can have too much of a good thing... for example I like getting my knob sucked as much as the next man but I bet you that if I had sloppy, toe-curling blowjobs morning, noon & night I'd soon get bored of 'em...

If anyone woman out there wants to prove me wrong feel free to pm me ;) :D