This may seem....

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Stylee

Mar 10, 2006
The posh bit of Liverpool
Like an odd question but its one ive been pondering for some time.

Have you ever whilst in the throws of passion been hit with the thought of an inanimate object, like a toaster or a teasmaid or summat, reason i ask is i once had the image of a morphy richards alarm clock in my head, which quite stragnely i found both alluring and stimulating.... or do i have issues that need discussing witha professional :$

It was only once mind, and chances are these thoughts were not only chemicaly induced but also metaphorical displays of desire of which i have no clue what they represented (other than an alarm clock)

Anyone else?

~Rob

Amelie

Sep 6, 2003
I usually think of the oven, as i am busy menu planning for the week- that 5 mins is all i need to do a full 7 days dinners and tea no probelmo.

Jonno

Jul 15, 2001
I usually think of the oven, as i am busy menu planning for the week- that 5 mins is all i need to do a full 7 days dinners and tea no probelmo.
Lol - I use that 5 minwah to decide what ties I'm going to wear to work for the week. Fortunately, as you know, I can usually get that done in 2 mins though :condom:

Jonno

Jul 15, 2001
LOL, thats the man, you are officially my hero mate :D
My mate used to boast that in a morning he could make him and his girlfriend a brew, come back upstairs, make some sweet lovin, and when he'd finished his brew would still be too hot to drink :condom:

Personally I wouldn't be boasting if that was me but he seemed happy to.

What an efficiant couple we are!

LOL you are both legends... I've dined out many times on telling the tale you told me on how when you were trying for a wee one but had had a barny on the night of the optimum day for conception... 'Shall we ?' 'Go on then...', did the deed while avoiding eye contact & then after went & sat on the opposite ends of the sofa to watch TV.... :D

That's one of the many many reasons why I love you both :D

Stylee

Mar 10, 2006
The posh bit of Liverpool
My mate used to boast that in a morning he could make him and his girlfriend a brew, come back upstairs, make some sweet lovin, and when he'd finished his brew would still be too hot to drink :condom:

Personally I wouldn't be boasting if that was me but he seemed happy to.

lol agreed, unless of course he was referring to pleasuring the mrs within the alloted time, in which case thats another story, wouldn't be enough time for me to limber up personally or do my pre sweet luvin lunges and stretches, but different strokes for different folks an all that :D

T.C

Sep 2, 2003
Dysfunction Junction
Like an odd question but its one ive been pondering for some time.

Have you ever whilst in the throws of passion been hit with the thought of an inanimate object, like a toaster or a teasmaid or summat, reason i ask is i once had the image of a morphy richards alarm clock in my head, which quite stragnely i found both alluring and stimulating.... or do i have issues that need discussing witha professional :$

It was only once mind, and chances are these thoughts were not only chemicaly induced but also metaphorical displays of desire of which i have no clue what they represented (other than an alarm clock)

Anyone else?

~Rob

was she screaming something about cock and your dodgy
speaker-destroyed ancient geriatric ears only heard the word clock? :rolleyes: ;)

nathan

Sep 6, 2001
north west london
www.cometogether2.co.uk
omg

LOL you are both legends... I've dined out many times on telling the tale you told me on how when you were trying for a wee one but had had a barny on the night of the optimum day for conception... 'Shall we ?' 'Go on then...', did the deed while avoiding eye contact & then after went & sat on the opposite ends of the sofa to watch TV.... :D

That's one of the many many reasons why I love you both :D

thats pretty shocking lol. Funny as well though