Female Football Commentator on MOTD

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

JACKG

VIP Gold Member
Sep 15, 2004
A mate of mine often says 'The only place for women at football is serving the pies'

Hes got a point like :p

I heared that the other day and even me missus said it sounded wrong :naughty:

lozatronic

Jul 27, 2007
Toronto
you call all take your piggin' medieval attitudes and shove em up ya pie shoot! :rofls:

I grew up watching and playing football and still do to this day, i'm a member of my local supporters club.. I watch youth and reserve fixtures as well as regular games.. i've been going since I was little.. i'm as passionate about it as any man..

this woman may not be the best at her job.. but comments about women not belonging in football are just plain wrong.. :yes:

betty spaghetti

Nov 21, 2006
Right, not a footy fanantic, but like to watch a good match...tbh it did sound wrong but thats just cos we are expecting a bloke, it'll be reet in a few months when youve adjusted to it...look how peeps slated Gaby Logan :)

Mr Radish

Staff member
Mar 27, 2007
Movin' on up.
you call all take your piggin' medieval attitudes and shove em up ya pie shoot! :rofls:

I grew up watching and playing football and still do to this day, i'm a member of my local supporters club.. I watch youth and reserve fixtures as well as regular games.. i've been going since I was little.. i'm as passionate about it as any man..

this woman may not be the best at her job.. but comments about women not belonging in football are just plain wrong.. :yes:

Just to make it clear. As I said in my post. . . my objection is she is crap at it, not that she is a woman.

It does sound a bit odd at first, but it would help if she was good at the job and in my opinion she is not. . . There are male commentators I am not keen on also.

A woman who is good at the job is fine with me Loz.

You finished the ironing yet by the way;)

Silky

Feb 20, 2005
New Zealand
Who's the guy that commentates that also does the commentary for Robot Wars?

He also did all the commentries for the Game Sensible Soccer,

He is class!! He gets well passionate about it all!!!

Thats what makes a commentator!

Buzz

Nov 7, 2005
Not far from Tesco's

Have you also got a beard and an adams apple? :eyebrow:

LOL sorry couldn't resist Loz :thumbsup:

lozatronic

Jul 27, 2007
Toronto
MEN! :rolleyes: :cheese:

no cock, adam's apple or beard.. and despite the fact that everyone on the legends site thinks i'm a lezzer (it's all lies!)... :fit: