hello from Dublin

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

christokane

Oct 26, 2007
hello folks Chris from Dublin here, normally spend my time typin slow on a subaru forum but hey one more won't hurt.... into the rave scene since 93 , took a while to get goin over here but it was still great.. stil mixin away at home just as a hobby tho played few club gigs over the years. been buyin the odd classic on vinyl from DISCOGS which is pretty good and few MP3's from BEATPORT to keep me interested.. gonna jump right in with a question , Who produced the track ALCHEMY??? my mate only has it on white label, answer would be appreciated
thanx alot Chris, look forward to hearin from yiz, ps Laurent Garnier is playin here on friday. can't wait:D

||foca||

Mar 23, 2007
Argentina, South America
www.myspace.com
Welcome In, m8ey!

Myself a Subaru Impreza owner. :cool: Not this one, I´m afraid...

subaru-impreza-sti-2008-0.jpg

Pad

Jan 18, 2005
Dublin
www.nioldskool.co.uk
hows it goin chris :wave:
from dublin meself, that tunes more of a dublin classic tho init. not sure who produced it, could of just been a 1 hitter like many other, altho tis well produced, has to be said.
I was actually listenin to it 2nite, some chap from dunlaoire has loads of tunes upped on youtube, maybe he knows, ye never know. here's the link:
YouTube - Sonexuno Alchemy

check out the OSA radio, they don't play a whole lotta stuff that was big in dublin back in the day but if yer big into the oldskool i say you'll enjoy it, some of the lads on ere play some class sets ;)
merry crimbo:thumbsup: