The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Timo Garcia

Jan 15, 2002
London
www.TimoGarcia.com
DJ Mag have put a live DJ Set of mine on the front cover this month :thumbsup:

its in the newsagents until jan 1st so please grab a copy if you can

the mix was recorded live at a night called Purrfect Electro at Mission in Leeds back in September and is a showcase of the varies styles of the night which range from minimal & techno to electro and house as well as my own productions and remixes

because of the 3 month delay between the recording and release of this issue i decided to showcase my productions, remixes and record label (berwick street records) instead of using promos from other labels and producers back in sept that would have all been released by now when the mag is out.

anyway - please do go grab DJ Mag from the newsagents and let me know what you think of the mix and music + there's a 2 page spread in there about the night it was recorded at (pg 62/63)

many thanks and have a wonderful xmas / nye

---------------------------------------------------------------
FAN PAGE

ps - ive set up an artist fan page on here so if you like what you hear please check it out and click on the 'be a fan' thingy which will make me really happy! ;o)

Facebook | Timo Garcia

l_cca1f2b6c3a9ce78f9a83bf81f3f12f2.jpg

n682525978_718149_7470.jpg

:wave: Don't you just hate it when someone does a magazine cd just of thier own tracks and tunes they have had a hand in producing ;)

Just kidding, Its what they are there for :thumbsup: I bought it today and love it :D

Seamless mixing phones: Nice warbly building tunes (and strings).
Track 5 is ace! Just the sort of stuff I play now :D

Nice Landlord sample on track 11 :cool:

just what I expected and wanted. One for the car :thumbsup:

butty

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 15, 2001
Manchester
www.oldskoolanthems.com
ello timo mate :wave:

good to see things are going well for ya :thumbsup:

i know dj mag is quite glamorous and all that but if you want real street cred sort us a mix for the gold members section on osa. your rep will go through the roof! sasha would pack his ibm thinkpad up and step away from the podium :fekked:

:D

Dj M Jaxx

Oct 12, 2001
YORK UK
www.myspace.com
Alright Timo m8, yeh i got a copy of this yesterday after seing it on your myspace site.....love the Electro housr stuff m8...awsome. I was just about to txt you, and i saw this thread (saved myself 20p) lol:D

Realy good to see you making waves in the music industry, let me know when you are up north way again, and i will deffo make it out this time to see you play:thumbsup:

Ps London trip is on the cards new year, will give you a bell m8 if i dont see you before

Have a great Christmas buddy ;)

Danny

Jul 22, 2002
London, UK
www.ketoloco.com
Yeah nice one Timo:thumbsup:

For any of you London OSA'ers not heading north for the OSA xmas doo, you can catch us all in action this Saturday @ The Cross:)

See attached flyer.

Please pm me or email [email protected] for reduced entry guest-list if you fancy heading down:wave:

Attachments

• lastchristmas.jpg
    lastchristmas.jpg
    193.9 KB · Views: 89