Fuel protests

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

ilovepiano

Jul 9, 2002
I heard today that there's meant to be a load of people blocking the refineries starting on Saturday. Might be an idea to get yer tank filled just in case... remember the chaos last time? lol :D :cops:

Silky

Feb 20, 2005
New Zealand
I heard today that there's meant to be a load of people blocking the refineries starting on Saturday. Might be an idea to get yer tank filled just in case... remember the chaos last time? lol :D :cops:

Haha, yea i remember, well this protest wont affect me in the slightest, 56p a litre over here!

Just one of the perks!

:thumbsup:

Silky

Feb 20, 2005
New Zealand
Yeah but you do have to shag yer sister cum cousin cum auntie :D

Mind you - that's the same as Cornwall :D

You coming up for the Osser do anyway Dan you queer ?

Haha quality, even i had to laff at that, genius, y do you think i moved here, Closer Community!!!!! Just the way i like it! ;)

Plus we have Brown Cows here makes a change, rather than seein those boring old Black Cows!

As for the Doo mate, nope not up :( spending time with the family!! not seen them since Aug!

Shame as u no me always buzzin for an OSA doo, when would be your next 1 after this coming one?

P.S You SCHLAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!

Jiglo

Mar 21, 2005
Wigan

LMFAO Tim, it was scaremongering like that that caused much of the last chaos:p :D

Still, if it's gonna happen it'll be in the papers tomorrow, so might do it tonight just to be on the safe side:$

mmmiddy

Feb 19, 2006
Carlisle
www.myspace.com
Shouldn't the whole point of a fuel protest be about "Not Buying Petrol" ????

Filling up your tanks at the prices you're complaining about, is really telling them isn't it!!!

We'll quite happily pay 3 quid for a coffee, but £1 for a litre of petrol is too much!?!?!?

Go figure....

:S

ilovepiano

Jul 9, 2002
No, it's a case of making sure you don't get caught short last like time (when I drove back from Edingurgh and didn't bother filling up) if the whole country grinds to a halt...

I hope it goes ahead, and I hope it's bigger and better than last time! :D

Oh, and no way on Earth I'd pay £3 for a cup of coffee, lol :cops: