The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Whats your choice then eh!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Amelie

Sep 6, 2003
Ours is easily Quality Street- i love the coconut eclair:love:

Second is either a mingles tin or a celebrations.

I do love the brazil nut chewy one out of Roses though, but the rest are a bit 'granny'.

Ours is easily Quality Street- i love the coconut eclair:love:

Second is either a mingles tin or a celebrations.

I do love the brazil nut chewy one out of Roses though, but the rest are a bit 'granny'.

Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrespek due to the coconut eclair :thumbsup:

Anything nutty for me really - love hazlenut whirls, the purple brazil nut one, just brazils, quite partial to Thorntons ginger in dark chocolate mmmmm :)

Mint dark choc matchmakers n all

Oh n a dark choc Terry Orange :)

Also... I defy anyone to show me anything more entertaining than watching a dog eat a toffee :thumbsup:

Amelie

Sep 6, 2003
Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrespek due to the coconut eclair :thumbsup:

Anything nutty for me really - love hazlenut whirls, the purple brazil nut one, just brazils, quite partial to Thorntons ginger in dark chocolate mmmmm :)

Mint dark choc matchmakers n all

Oh n a dark choc Terry Orange :)

Also... I defy anyone to show me anything more entertaining than watching a dog eat a toffee :thumbsup:

Yeah, but whats your fucking tin of choice spanner!

P.s do you like Walnut Whips?

betty spaghetti

Nov 21, 2006
Heroes all the way for me-I luuuurve Cadburys chocolate :love: ....followed close by Celebrations :thumbsup:

Ma n Da usually get a tin of Roses & a tin of Quality Streets (my fave in them are the caramel keg MMmmmmmmmMM) along with a helping of Ferraro Roche or 2 :D Gotta love the offers on in supermarkets at the mo, 3 for 2 on selection boxes, got a few of them, well its rude not to take up such an offer :D

T.C

Sep 2, 2003
Dysfunction Junction
PS I'm really really pleased you haven;t put them fuggin awful fruit jelly things... the orange & lemon slices with the cherry in the middle... wrong wrong wrong...

Where's yer Lizzy Shaw posho mints ? ;)

:rofl: we KNOW its definitley Christmas now they've got their annual airing :D

minging. :D

I'll go for quality street , I like the green triangle, sad and predictable but its true
the toffee penny gets on my tits after a bit (she says, currently chewing on a treacle toffee as she types this...)

whats all this about posh quailty street? never heard of those ones :confused:

A good old fashioned bar of Galaxy would do me, i'm not much of a chocoholic

other ones that seems obligatory at this time of year is those damn matchmaker things :S

i'd rather have a bowl of roast chestnuts and a satsuma, ta :D

amymars

Apr 28, 2006
Standish
I'm not really a fan of them....and we never buy tins in at home, we only get them if they are given to us as a present :S

I've voted for Roses however....because I used to love the little rose shaped ones with pink strawberry stuff inside when I was a little girl haha :$ :love:

Amelie

Sep 6, 2003
Time for a bump! Wow, how time flies- like a whole time at high (big) school ago! Frigging hell.

Mine has prob changed to Roses being my main choco crimbo bitch!

Though them Lidnt balls and Snowballs have become amazingly ace and noelish.

:thumbsup: :)

Superdan

Staff member
Jun 2, 2004
Still Here
www.youtube.com
Time for a bump! Wow, how time flies- like a whole time at high (big) school ago! Frigging hell.

Mine has prob changed to Roses being my main choco crimbo bitch!

Though them Lidnt balls and Snowballs have become amazingly ace and noelish.

:thumbsup: :)

Nice, was thinkin of doing a 'bring back an old thread' thread