Seasonal Catchphrase

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now
Say what you see ;) :D

The 1st person to guess correctly gets all the coffee, strawberry & orange creams left over from a tin of Quality Street (including the half chewed ones when I thought it was a nutty one)

Attachments

• saywhatyousee.jpg
    saywhatyousee.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 103

Amelie

Sep 6, 2003
Gosh thats hard, though i am shit at it.

Is it dead obvious or do you need to play with it a bit?

Amelie

Sep 6, 2003
Well i don't know it. Before i ask for a clue i will give any clever fuckers out there the chance to get it without.

I do have an answer, but its really shit. You know the type, when they say it on Catchphrase as you laugh its so wank. Well i am going to write it now on a piece of paper and put the time on (and take a photo that i can upload lol)- that way if i was right i can claim the sweets still later.

Jonno

Jul 15, 2001
Cheesy manger? A manger of cheese? Cheesy crib? Dairy Crib? After dinner crib? Christmas cheesy crib?

It's got me stumped - in a bloke in a top hat wanking with a snake looking on smiling type way :confused:

T.C

Sep 2, 2003
Dysfunction Junction
Say what you see ;) :D

The 1st person to guess correctly gets all the coffee, strawberry & orange creams left over from a tin of Quality Street (including the half chewed ones when I thought it was a nutty one)
[/quote]

:naughty: coffee ones are one of the best ones from a box of choccies. bloody philistines. :ba:

:p