Cereal Combo's!!

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Silky

Feb 20, 2005
New Zealand
I just love mixing Cereal together, its my fav meal of the day by far, Huge Milk fan as well can't get enough of the stuff!

Found a new combo this week, my fav so far

Honey Shreddies & Sultana Bran

some of my other Fav's

Shreddies & Crunchy Nut Cornflakes (These have to be Crunched into small pieces and sprinkled over the shreddies)

Coco Pops & Rice Crispies!

Do you lot have any? I also think that Cereal can be eaten anytime of the day its that good!!

Yummy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:p

Jiglo

Mar 21, 2005
Wigan
Kind of agree that fruit n fibre with loads of milk on is a fuckin ace meal:cool:

When i'm in a self service hotel and there's no fruit n fibre, i'll usually do muesli instead, or even a bit of a mix adding dried fruit to whatever's available:thumbsup: :)

T.C

Sep 2, 2003
Dysfunction Junction
I just love mixing Cereal together, its my fav meal of the day by far, Huge Milk fan as well can't get enough of the stuff!
:p

y'bloody weirdo ;)

Nics and Woody were taking the piss out of me at the weekend when we got back from the pub and I sat there eating a bowl of sugar puffs without milk :(
I dont like milk :S

I eat cereal more often at night than at brekkie time though

I made a batch of chocolate rice krispie cakes for Woody n Dannst last night, does that count? :D

Amelie

Sep 6, 2003
I love cereal with hot milk. My current fave is Ricicles. Coco-pops are good too- plus when you have eaten them you are left with as good as hot choc. I have to say, for someone who loves cereal i never thought of mixing them- i shall give it a go.

T.C

Sep 2, 2003
Dysfunction Junction
lol you sure we aint twins?! ;) I cant stand milk either, I have porridge with hot water and weetabix with butter on :D

lol :D

i was wondering about that weetabix thingy you've said before... do you mean you melt butter and use that as your 'liquid' of just spread butter on it like you would a cracker or something :confused: surely that'd still be dead dry :confused:

yes, i know I think too much, lol :$

i was wondering about that weetabix thingy you've said before... do you mean you melt butter and use that as your 'liquid' of just spread butter on it like you would a cracker or something :confused: surely that'd still be dead dry :confused:

Anything that is dry enough to keep her gob shut for 5 mins of peace is fine by me :D

I'm giving her a family pack of Jacobs cream crackers for Christmas :D

lol I just spread it on like I would a cracker! I do use A LOT of butter tho and it has to be Lurpack :D

Shooms said:
Anything that is dry enough to keep her gob shut for 5 mins of peace is fine by me

Are you wanting somewhere to stay on Thursday night or not? :wave:

lol, fairy muff :D

I still wonder though how on earth you came up with that idea the first time ? its a bit "unusual" ;) to say the least :rofl:

and i'm with you on the proper butter thing.. ;) :thumbsup: :king:

lol I dont know how it happened, it started with me having rice crispies with hot water then I think it progressed to weetabix with hot water, realised that was disgusting so decided to try butter and I liked it :D I was quite young cos I was still living at home!