CONGRATULATIONS to MESH n SI KELSALL

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Mesh

Feb 19, 2005
Liverpool Laaaaa
Awww thank you so much everyone for all your kind words and the lovely texts:love: (and LOL @ Shooms)
I'm so, so happy to be engaged to Si and I absolutely love him to bits:love:

I feel so lucky to have met my soul mate and almost two years down the line I still can't stop smiling when I think of him and I still get butterflies when I look at him:D
He treats me like a princess, is always there for me and makes me laugh like no-one else can:D
He is also the only man on earth thats gets me and is an absolute star for putting up with me and my antics, lol:king:
Thank you again everyone,

loads of luv

Mesh
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

PS the engagement ring is fab;)

I feel so lucky to have met my soul mate and almost two years down the line I still can't stop smiling when I think of him and I still get butterflies when I look at him:D
He treats me like a princess, is always there for me and makes me laugh like no-one else can:D
He is also the only man on earth thats gets me and is an absolute star for putting up with me and my antics, lol:king:

Awwww that's really really beautiful :love:

I could feel meself wellin up reading that (but as is frequently pointed out to me I am a fuckin hommer)

Well done you two - true love is ace :D

Just don't be boring us all to death with baby pics...

Northern Star

Staff member
May 10, 2004
On Cloud 9!!!
Ive only just seen this :| :$ :$ :$ Better late than never!!!!

Many many congratulations michelle and simon!!! i hope you both have a wonderful life together :love:

Ah its ace isnt it when ya see two people come together - im made up for you! :king:

Best wishes for the day and for the future too :love: :love: :love:

3120009x.gif
church_bells_ringing_sm_blk.gif

MANC

Apr 1, 2003
Manc
Awww thank you so much everyone for all your kind words and the lovely texts:love: (and LOL @ Shooms)
I'm so, so happy to be engaged to Si and I absolutely love him to bits:love:

Thank you again everyone,

loads of luv

Mesh
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

PS the engagement ring is fab;)

:hurl:

haha well done Si and Mesh, hope u stay happy forever:love: :cool: :thumbsup: