Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Northern Star

Staff member
May 10, 2004
On Cloud 9!!!
Wow its proper coming down here but cus of all the rain its not sticking :(

gutted id love to see some snow, maybe if it snows overnight and stays dry itll white in the morning :thumbsup:

Jonno

Jul 15, 2001
Wow its proper coming down here but cus of all the rain its not sticking :(

gutted id love to see some snow, maybe if it snows overnight and stays dry itll white in the morning :thumbsup:

I know i just screamed the same thing! It would be so bloody ace if it snowed mega frikkin hard and the ground was really full of it. It years since i crunched snow with my feet.

I love it i do, i want to get wrapped up and go out:love:

digthemusic

Mar 25, 2002
burnley
I know i just screamed the same thing! It would be so bloody ace if it snowed mega frikkin hard and the ground was really full of it. It years since i crunched snow with my feet.

I love it i do, i want to get wrapped up and go out:love:

You seem to have gone all girly jonno :he she:

Northern Star

Staff member
May 10, 2004
On Cloud 9!!!
lol :thumbsup:

oh well that was short lived :(

ya never tho the sky is still really powdery looking so maybe we'll get some more later on ;)

yeah its been mega ages since we had some real fluffy crunchy snow to play in :(

Jiglo

Mar 21, 2005
Wigan
Well that's the decider then! Been half-heartedly thinking about heading to Preston all morning, but the thought of seeing the first snow of old man winter swings it towards going :cool:

Oh yeah!:D

Jiglo

Mar 21, 2005
Wigan
Will no doubt ride there at some stage Steve:thumbsup:

Give us a shout of you head over then tucker, i'll wax my stick in anticipation (ooer)

My board;) :D

MissGirlE

Nov 25, 2007
Colorado Springs, CO
It has been snowing all day here! It is cold as hell too! 19 F

There is about 5 to 6 inches on the ground...some poor guy got stuck out in front of our house and just left his car out there.

I am happy to see the snow as this is our first real snow of the season.

Jiglo

Mar 21, 2005
Wigan
You're from Colorado Springs, MissGirlE...........nice!!

Where NORAD (Wargames) is isn't it? Right near some major ski resorts too... Breckenridge, Keystone, Copper Mountain etc:cool: I was planning to hit the area last season until a few mates rented a big pad at Tahoe City, so I went there again, but no doubt i'll be over Colorado someday soon:thumbsup: :)

Jiglo

Mar 21, 2005
Wigan
yeah will do, il phone em up and see what the sitch is coz u gotta book n prove tht u can board me finks :p

Yeah you've gotta be up to recreational standard, mate to go one the slope without lessons, which is basically linking your turns, controling your speed and being able to stop.

Give us a shout then if you're up for it:thumbsup: :D

tucker2005

Aug 29, 2005
Eccles
Yeah you've gotta be up to recreational standard, mate to go one the slope without lessons, which is basically linking your turns, controling your speed and being able to stop.

Give us a shout then if you're up for it:thumbsup: :D

yeah im sweet did it for years at rosendale, not been near a slope for 2 year now lol but dont fink it el take me long to pick it up again :thumbsup:

Jiglo

Mar 21, 2005
Wigan
yeah im sweet did it for years at rosendale, not been near a slope for 2 year now lol but dont fink it el take me long to pick it up again :thumbsup:

Might have board night sessions with all the toys out like they do at Tamworth and Castleford:)

Will check the site out bro:thumbsup: