Hatton weigh in :D

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

mjnorth

Oct 23, 2007
Blackburn
Just booked the fight cant wait we have to get up at 4am or just stay up!! hope he wins it will be a tough fight lets hope he knocks the cocky fooker out!!! :fekked:

D

Deleted member 6141

i just dont get it me - dog fighting and cock fighting is banned but its ok to put two human beings in a ring to beat the shit out of each other?

discuss :|

simplistic i know but the humans choose to be there and are payed handsomely for their efforts

Buzz

Nov 7, 2005
Not far from Tesco's
I was gonna wait till the 9am showing but i just cant do that, so im having my dinner now and then gonna hit the vino a bit later on so not to get to wasted, that way i will be awake for it :D

C'mon Hatton :thumbsup:

Saysay

VIP Gold Member
Apr 20, 2003
Madchester
www.mixcloud.com
Oh God! We invited loads round for 9, thinking 1 start. I wish we hadn't then we could have gone to bed for a bit:(

It starts at 11pm, but the hatton/mayweather fight doesnt start till around 4, thinkin i may get some sleep before this. Could you not let ya mates know about the later start, long time to wait isnt it.

Amelie

Sep 6, 2003
It starts at 11pm, but the hatton/mayweather fight doesnt start till around 4, thinkin i may get some sleep before this. Could you not let ya mates know about the later start, long time to wait isnt it.

I am going to bed, everyone else can just get on with it lol.

Its hardcore staying up drinking till 4am.

Biskit

Jun 7, 2002
Chorley
www.chorley.fm
I cant wait for this, been lookin forward to this for ages. :D

Gonna get a few hours sleep now.

KICK HIS FECKIN ASS HATTON !!! :thumbsup:

Stuck a bet on Hatton to win on points and another for him to win in 8th round. :thumbsup:

Miss cola btw :)