GUYS AND .....er..DOLLS????

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

si-hill76

Jan 23, 2007
in Lymmbo
:eek: :eek: I know it was a repeat but i only seen it for the first time last night.
did anyone else watch that twisted documentry on grown(men) living and sleeping with expensive dolls:$ :$ WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT ALL ABOUT???
Some very strange creepy rubberfuckas.....lol

Mr Radish

Staff member
Mar 27, 2007
Movin' on up.
:eek: :eek: I know it was a repeat but i only seen it for the first time last night.
did anyone else watch that twisted documentry on grown(men) living and sleeping with expensive dolls:$ :$ WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT ALL ABOUT???
Some very strange creepy rubberfuckas.....lol

saw it the first time. . .wrong.

li'l Sonz

Apr 27, 2005
Manchester
www.myspace.com
I saw it ages ago. lol.

I can't believe the guy who did the "maintaning" of the dolls actually dared put his hands in the dolls..... bleugh!!! He was like "Oh, that's real messed up" while pullin bits of mangled rubber out..... :hurl:

And Everard.... quite apt name! lol

x

I saw it ages ago. lol.

I can't believe the guy who did the "maintaning" of the dolls actually dared put his hands in the dolls..... bleugh!!! He was like "Oh, that's real messed up" while pullin bits of mangled rubber out..... :hurl:

And Everard.... quite apt name! lol

x

lmao ive got a great link for u RealDoll - Dolls

now if u dont thnk the world is crazy enough get on that link makes me pmsl every time check on charlie hes great looking lol :p :cool:

Northern Star

Staff member
May 10, 2004
On Cloud 9!!!
not seen that one but i beleive theres a new movie documetary coming out shortly on beastiality :| tbh id watch it just out of pure morbid curiousity :$

Michie

VIP Silver Member
Jul 5, 2007
Stoke
OMG...what the fook was all that about. I couldnt believe the guy who stood them OUTSIDE his house and then took photos of them, what must his neighbours think and that other guy in America, you just knew that he'd have a stash of guns too. Weirdos!
Does anyone know if its on again :D

Jiglo

Mar 21, 2005
Wigan
I briefly caught something last night on Five, where I thought a woman was licking another womans arse, but it turned out she was licking a sex toy:crazy: