If you were born the other sex...what would your name have been???

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

T.C

Sep 2, 2003
Dysfunction Junction
Phillip John :|

which ended up being the name of my cousin afterwards instead, who was the first male grandchild born, so theres obviously some family connection / reason , but I dont even know what it is :S

allegedly, there were 4 names in the frame for me as a female, and my mum ended up picking the most duff one, cheers mum :rolleyes: lol

Miss C

May 18, 2003
New York
Ryan.......still not partiularly creative but much more attractive than Cheryl.:mad:

I was nearly given my ridiculous middle name as my first name, Lavinia, although i'd still rather be called that than Cheryl.

Think my grandma suggested Pauline & Lorraine.....thank fack they didn't listen to her!

(no offence paulines lorraines lavinias or fellow cheryls)

italooldskool

Jun 9, 2004
i was gonna be called victoria, thankfully that wasnt the case, else im sure there would be plenty of sticky vicky jokes being hurled my way lol:D

lozatronic

Jul 27, 2007
Toronto
Ryan.......still not partiularly creative but much more attractive than Cheryl.:mad:

I was nearly given my ridiculous middle name as my first name, Lavinia, although i'd still rather be called that than Cheryl.

Think my grandma suggested Pauline & Lorraine.....thank fack they didn't listen to her!

(no offence paulines lorraines lavinias or fellow cheryls)

watch it! :cops: :duck: