Who's had this dead shit cold then?

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Amelie

Sep 6, 2003
Its driving me mad. My nose is so blocked i just have to sit with my mouth open like a spanner! My lips have gone all cracked and dry as a consequence. At least my eyes no longer reck ever time i move them, and my throat has got better too. My whole body is still bloody aching like a mo-fo though.

:S

amymars

Apr 28, 2006
Standish
I believe I currently have it. Could not sleep lastnight because I could only breathe through my mouth. Im shattered today, feeling a bit dizzy. I have coursework in for Monday. Its really nice to read about mortgages and the law in this state :crazy: :cops: My throat only hurts in the mornings, but my eyes are a bit bloodshot and there is a definate pain there!

Saysay

VIP Gold Member
Apr 20, 2003
Madchester
www.mixcloud.com
I was ill for about 10-12 days a few weeks ago, had tonsillitis too, my little girl was also ill with a chesty cough bless her, hopefully thats this years illness out of the way, i had flu last december and had to work coz i needed the money, feck that was awful...was really ill like, temp of 38.9 etc etc :( Beechams cold and flu capsules helped me loads, life savers. :thumbsup:

rushin

Oct 21, 2006
Me too

:(
Just in the tail end of flu/cold, it started last Thursday. Sore throat/headache/ shivers/body aches.
Sunday morning was the worst, ached all over/banging head, was a struggle even to get to the toilet !
I took beechams cold and flu tablets.
Just blowing my nose, and a soreish head now.

Sorry you did ask !

Jiglo

Mar 21, 2005
Wigan
I had something a while back that made my back ache to the point of not being able to sleep:|

Didn't have all the other symptoms though:S

SCR101.5

Apr 19, 2003
Had a cold, lost my voice & then it moved down to my tummy.
I have never vomitted so hard. I had to pull a piece of spaghetti out of my nose.
:)

lozatronic

Jul 27, 2007
Toronto
get a load of this stuff down ya necks peeps.. taking 2 a day stops you from getting sick.. builds your immune system right up.. and if you are ill, you get better double quick time.. it's really good shit!!! :yes:

home | ColdFX

nics

Oct 5, 2004
im like herpes....never quite fcuk hoff!!!
ive been realy bad for about 2 weeks now and theres no signs of it going!!

sound like barry fekkin white, ded croaky n horrible!!

nose is blocked to feck and all cracked with avin a snotty hooterfrom wiping it all the time

annoying cough that when ya cough it doesnt do the job its supposed to, keep avin ded bad coughing fits

heads constantly pounding from all the coughin

now all the shit is coming off me chest im being sick with it too.....not good i tell theeee:|

im never this ill but this fekker has well n truly got hold of me..................wont stop me going out tho:$

Northern Star

Staff member
May 10, 2004
On Cloud 9!!!
Everybody around me has got it - but ive stayed free of it so far! :thumbsup:

its like a couple of yrs back when everyone got the hazy lurgy and i was jumping around feeling bob on! :|

my imune system is cracking tho - i always think im starting with something and it never gets a hold....but when i am ill im fuckin ill :$ not often tho ;)