What are your plans for 2008?

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Monty

Apr 8, 2006
Get my Djing on the move!
Get me Record label up and running towards last quarter of the year!
I don't really smoke anymore so keep not smoking only when have a pint!
Keep selling my Vinyl i don't want anymore which is boring the hell out of me can't wait until thats out of the way!
Keep moving towards the Digital World slowy as Technology gets bettter all the time! it's the right thing to do to keep up with modern music!
Just be myself really never let anyone dumb me down staying in the real World stay healthy and just follow my heart! a lot of hard work ahead!

And wish you all luck in 2008 to......

Dj M Jaxx

Oct 12, 2001
YORK UK
www.myspace.com
get to work on time....just once
make it to my bedroom, instead of passing out on the sofa every night
stop watching Dave on tv till stupid o'clock
finish building my record shelfs
drink more magners
stop getting old and sounding like my Dad lol
get some wd40, and sort out the cramp in my legs
buy a new bike

and....

Buy lots more loverly records......:D

amymars

Apr 28, 2006
Standish
Main two -

Work harder...... I will pass my exams with a commendation at least!
Get fit..............I've been saying it for years.....but I need a flat stomach for my holidays. I refuse to go on the beach with the possible risk of getting mistaken for a beached whale.

simzzzz

couple of exhibitions planned / scheduled, with 1 my biggest to date, also my work is going to be published in a new book so look forward to that and should bring a lot of publicity.

so really the same as usual, planning to paint more and excercise more for long term health reasons, which will prob go pear shaped come February lol

my 2008 plans in no particular order

get the house finished and looking how we want it , then hopefully starting a family with lisa :love: , get round to passing my driving test :$

finally move away from club promoting to try artist managment also putting on rock nites with my brother and his bands he looks after ect ,

the main thing of 2008 will (fingers crossed) be the year to start putting on comedy nights with my dad helping to raise funds for kids sports charities across the northwest :thumbsup: which im so looking forward to ,as i will also get to spend more quality time with him :love: as he takes his 1st footsteps to following his dream ambition and then hopefully take early retierment doing something he loves in his twilight years :)

the main thing of 2008 will (fingers crossed) be the year to start putting on comedy nights with my dad helping to raise funds for kids sports charities across the northwest :thumbsup: which im so looking forward to ,as i will also get to spend more quality time with him :love: as he takes his 1st footsteps to following his dream ambition and then hopefully take early retierment doing something he loves in his twilight years :)

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

for 2008 i wanna get fit to start a family as ians already said :love: just the thought of having a baby with some one u love so much and i always said i hated kids lol - not smoke as much, calm down on partying too much well after march obviously :p
get the house sorted how we want it as ian has already said :| defo after chrimbo
drink less well i no longer drink 6 nights a week its just the 5 now ;)
spend more time on positive things in my life rather than negative things
and make sure i spend quality time with my family my uncle is reaching 70 in jan and i lived with him most of my life so i wanna make sure i do things with him that makes him happy :love:

and possibly get the patience to learn to mix :| :$ that could take another few years even if at all lol

kevp

Sep 20, 2006
ellesmere port
drink less beer :cry:
join a gym,lose a couple of stone :$
spend more time @ home,less @ work ;)
be a better dad,find more time for me kids :cool:
pray to god mr kenyon keeps these old skool nites goin :thumbsup:
borrow my youngest hyper active son to ian an murfs jst to see what theyre lettin emselves in for ;)
buy my lisa flowers at least once a week,dont take her fer granted:love:
deffo spend more time on me decks
smile even when someones really pissin me off :moonie:

Amelie

Sep 6, 2003
Not being pregnant for some of it would be great, its been as good as 18 months back to bloody back. I can't see it happening as we are just going for the next one striaght away too :axe:

We are having loads of shiz done on the house, which is both exiting and a total hassle. The loft conversion starts in March, which means the ceilings are to be brought down upstairs quite a bit (argghhh! frikkin hundreds of years of soot all over). I am looking foward to seeing our new room, as its going to be huge and a complete get away from the rest of the house- but still the mess will be hard to live with as well as having to live downstairs for a few months. After the that the whole rest of the house is being totally gutted.

I would love to have some personal time each week to do somethig i like. Just by myself. Perhaps i might take up ceramics again, then again i have always wanted to paint.

After the baby arrives, i am deffo going to go running again, i miss having really high fitness and stamina levels.

I don't really have anthing else to say, i guess i am lucky that i have pretty much all i could want now. Anything extra is simply a bonus.

amymars

Apr 28, 2006
Standish
We are having loads of shiz done on the house, which is both exiting and a total hassle. The loft conversion starts in March, which means the ceilings are to be brought down upstairs quite a bit (argghhh! frikkin hundreds of years of soot all over). I am looking foward to seeing our new room, as its going to be huge and a complete get away from the rest of the house- but still the mess will be hard to live with as well as having to live downstairs for a few months. After the that the whole rest of the house is being totally gutted.

Its not so bad Amelie. When my parents told me they were having our loft done, I nearly died. They cut my bedroom up in half to make stairs, and all my stuff had to go into the garage - and I had to sleep in the conservatory for ages! There are 6 of us in our house...and six people's things, so it was difficult at first...and my mum kept trying to clean up when there was just no point what so ever! hehe! The whole process moved a lot faster than I anticipated, and by the end we were all really impressed with the results :) It will feel like a drag, especially with a young baby, but just keep on thinking about your lovely new room! :D Good luck with the pregnancy too!