Name yer top 5 bummers

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Monty

Apr 8, 2006
Kai Hansen - Best Metal Guitarist complete Genius!

Bruce Lee - He written his own martial art books,invented his own martial arts,opened martial dojo's,change movies for ever and he was funny,just an amazing person!

John Lennon - Amazing Song Writer!

Jazzy Jeff - Best Scratcher in his time without a doubt! he brought intelligence to scratching! and Marly Marl was good also he had Hardcore to his style!

There you go! edited! maybe i go a bit! lol

Last edited:

Monty

Apr 8, 2006
I'am sorry i am not Gay! but i am sure some might be around here you will have to wait a while!

Monty

Apr 8, 2006
Great to see you on the same line-up as the Scratch Perverts- now thats something to tell your frikkin kids about!:cool:

Thanks Amelie! hope it all goes well this is a big night for me! i got to be on form and do my shit! no room for mistakes etc

Amelie

Sep 6, 2003
Just to clarify, i think that as either a straight or gay person you are to name your top five bummers.

You don't have to be gay to post, although i can see why you were confused what with it being Shooms lol.

Amelie

Sep 6, 2003
Thanks Amelie! hope it all goes well this is a big night for me! i got to be on form and do my shit! no room for mistakes etc

Aye, i would be shitting myself- they are really the dogs bollocks and no mistakin. I will send you a pm about another scratch crew i found by accident.

Jonno

Jul 15, 2001
If they are puddling-jumpin, good with colours sausage jockeys I'm truly shocked :|
|Agreed - Bruce Lee must be the most un-gay person who's ever lived - now that is a nailed on fact.

As an aside I have an LP done by his brother after his death of tribute songs to Bruce - awww ("into the world came a little dragon, Bruce Lee, his hands and feet strong powerful and mighty").

Great thread btw Shooms - honest to god a real cracker :thumbsup:

Monty

Apr 8, 2006
I must of missed read this post lol i'am on high atm! even tho i am coming down with the Flu or something suks! :S