Votes: 6 31.6%

Votes: 3 15.8%

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • 4... (greedy guts)

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • none

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I can't help it :$ Just bought another of this because if my copy got scratched / crackled (which is a fair bet as I'm too fuckin useless to put tunes back in sleeves as Pauly / Sarah can testify) I would be gutted

Inner City - Live

It's not the 1st time either... :$

I'm not even buying spares cheap to sell on / swap - they are purely in case of damage to the 1st copy (& to cut / phase / double track etc :D )

How many copies of the same tune is decent before you are considered obsessive...

This doesn't count copies of the same tune (same mixes) that are on a different label or that have a pic sleeve or that are promo :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$

waxHead

Feb 15, 2006
I can't help it :$ Just bought another of this because if my copy got scratched / crackled (which is a fair bet as I'm too fuckin useless to put tunes back in sleeves as Pauly / Sarah can testify) I would be gutted

Inner City - Live

It's not the 1st time either... :$

I'm not even buying spares cheap to sell on / swap - they are purely in case of damage to the 1st copy (& to cut / phase / double track etc :D )

How many copies of the same tune is decent before you are considered obsessive...

This doesn't count copies of the same tune (same mixes) that are on a different label or that have a pic sleeve or that are promo :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$

I'd say it really depends on the record. For new releases, I usually only buy 2 copies... at most. If I find fairly rare records for a good price (and hopefully good condition), then I'll buy a couple, though generally no more than 3... unless there's a deal that's too good to pass up :$ :D

oneye

Jan 4, 2007
ripon
i have three copies of a few records but strangely never four so i voted 3 ,plus as everyone knows its the magic number :thumbsup:

djpileup

Jun 11, 2007
Scotland
I only have a few doubles and it's always coz i went 'ooo tune' and forgot if i already had it so got it anyway just to be on the safe side. I don't really have the dosh to back up my tunes but i reckon one copy for my faves would be fine.
Besides my tunes already take up enough room without getting copies.

Jiglo

Mar 21, 2005
Wigan
I've got many doubles too, the odd triple, but I have 4 copies of one particular record - which I bought after scratching my first and realising how lost I was without it :cry:

siman91

Dec 28, 2002
Brisvegas
A friend bought 20 copies of model 500...no ufo's on original pressing from a dealer in usa about 12 years ago. He has slowly sold a few of them including one to me for £5 but i think he still has about 10 of them...and yes he does love the tune.

si

dodgymix

Shooma fella, you can imagine my disapointment when Young Mc got a repress....

I had 6 copies of this release with the vocals on the sleeve......(still have lol...no represses)

also have 2 copies of the Knuckleduster lol which includes "Know How" vocal mix(Young MC - Bust A Move)

Attachments

• R-143793-1112455282.jpg
    R-143793-1112455282.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 70
  • R-293740-1110750969.jpg
    R-293740-1110750969.jpg
    5.2 KB · Views: 62