'03/01' - F.P.I. Project LIVE PA+Alex Paterson(ORB)@BTTOP Vs Voodoo (VERTIGO+WELLY)

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now
hi all ,just letting you all know after the HUGE success of our 1st BACK TO THE OLD POOL event with ce ce rogers n marshall jefferson that the line up is complete now for the next BACK TO THE OLD POOL, taking place again in the Liverpool carling academy we have both rooms like last time and room 2 will be opened up fully this time;) ,

upstairs in room 1 will be full on piano/house classics from 88-94 ,
room 2 will be also be in conjunction with VOODOO..playing acid house/techno classics from the last 20 years

Saturday MARCH 1st 2008 , 10.30pm - 4.00am

Our headline act in room 1 flying in from Italy to play for the 1st time ever in Liverpool will be

**The F.P.I. PROJECT-doing a Live 30min PA performing a few of their monster PIANO ANTHEMS** phones:

ALSO returning to Liverpool for the 1st time in 14 years ,headlining room 2 will be**DR ALEX PATERSON (THE ORB) 2 hour DJ set **:cool:

l_892a9742d65970e2fb1bb27b88d03734.jpg

we will be doing an official "old pool" pre bar event close to the carling academy this time around for all the hundreds out of town people to meet up check out the other "PRE BAR" meet up thread for more info

http://www.oldskoolanthemz.com/foru...-back-old-pool-djs-tag-woody-cano-mr-ben.html

ADVANCE tickets now on sale £12.50+b/fee.. from 3 beat records ,

online tickets click link here http://www.ticketweb.co.uk/user/?region=gb_northwest&query=detail&event=247924

cheers IAN K..:thumbsup:

italooldskool

Jun 9, 2004
Tried to get tickets from the shop (3 beat) a couple of days ago, was told that they dont have any yet and that its gonna be a couple of onths until they do:| , are the tickets available from the academy box office yet Ian?

Cheers

Ital:D

tickets

Tried to get tickets from the shop (3 beat) a couple of days ago, was told that they dont have any yet and that its gonna be a couple of onths until they do:| , are the tickets available from the academy box office yet Ian?

Cheers

Ital:D

KEEN !! lol , i like it ;) dont worry mate you will get sorted :) they are defo on sale tuesday or wed i was informed , was just waiting on the carling box office/ticketweb online info to be updated ect as the full dj line up was only completed last week with steve sheils added ect ,

ill update the post with conformation as i always do,with online payment links webflyer ect when they are DEFO on sale ,:D

11 weeks on saturday:thumbsup:

italooldskool

Jun 9, 2004
KEEN !! lol , i like it ;) dont worry mate you will get sorted :) they are defo on sale tuesday or wed i was informed , was just waiting on the carling box office/ticketweb online info to be updated ect as the full dj line up was only completed last week with steve sheils added ect ,

ill update the post with conformation as i always do,with online payment links webflyer ect when they are DEFO on sale ,:D

11 weeks on saturday:thumbsup:

I am keen lol, defo dont want to miss this 1:D :D :D, thanks for keepin me updated ian, take it easy m8:thumbsup:

pluto

hi folks , for those of you who are staying in tonite and want to to hear some quality old skool anthems to give you an idea of what to expect at our next event then please tune in to PIRATE REVIVAL tonite @ 10pm to hear our very own BACK TO THE OLD POOL resident DJ PLUTO playing an EXCLUSIVE 4 hour set !!! this will be the 1st of many pre BTTOP event sets between now and march 1st , phones:

Direct link to LIVE stream - http://213.40.196.160:8000/listen.pls

merry xmas
IAN K..:thumbsup:

tickets

hi everyone + HAPPY NEW YEAR :thumbsup: , just giving you all a heads up as ive had a few pms + emails asking about the ticket situation , well a few hundred sold already :eek: means its selling 3 times faster than last time so with just over 7 weeks to go now anyone thinking about it needs to get on it asap , as the flyers n posters havent even gone out yet.

and its also getting a huge response from orb fans too as youll see below their official myspace are supporting this event 100% with over 24.000 members bullitins goin out every week now till the event a nice buzz about alex playing back in the pool after 14 years :cool:

MySpace.com - THE ORB - UK - Ambient / Electronica - www.myspace.com/orbisms

also the orb fan club and voodoo members are buzzing about it , and thats just room 2 :p , the room 1 headline FPI PROJECT are creating such a buzz by playing the northwest for the 1st time ever which is bringing interest from all corners of the UK again , so its defo gonna be THE biggest old skool event so far this year :) and another fantastic night to remember and not to be missed :thumbsup:

see u all there phones: