Lovely bit of memoribilia

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now
D

Deleted member 6141

fook me 47 quid for a flyer. forgive mt ignorance but whats special about it?

Northern Star

Staff member
May 10, 2004
On Cloud 9!!!
Its only the same as vynil - for collectors of flyers this is pretty special!

Shoom was one of the first clubs to open their doors as a pioneering house venue... to have a flyer for the opening night of such an even in such good condition is pretty rare tbh... id love to have it bein a collector myself but i cant afford those prices :(

not seen that flyer go for sale before :thumbsup:

siman91

Dec 28, 2002
Brisvegas
I had a friend who had the same 1st shoom flyer in addition to later shoom, genisis, world dance, sunrise etc etc flyers with pictures of him and friends partying. It was all mounted up in a glass frame about A2 in size. Looked great but he got kicked out of his flat and the landlord smashed it up and threw it away back in 92ish!!!!:|

si

D

Deleted member 6141

Its only the same as vynil - for collectors of flyers this is pretty special!

Shoom was one of the first clubs to open their doors as a pioneering house venue... to have a flyer for the opening night of such an even in such good condition is pretty rare tbh... id love to have it bein a collector myself but i cant afford those prices :(

not seen that flyer go for sale before :thumbsup:
ahh i never realized it was the first one. are flyers collectible in their own right or would it be people who were at the night be interested in buying them?

nathan

Sep 6, 2001
north west london
www.cometogether2.co.uk
it's not...

ahh i never realized it was the first one. are flyers collectible in their own right or would it be people who were at the night be interested in buying them?

the first one. The original shoom was at the fitness center in southwark street (same street as the one I work on now) that flyer is for busbys which is in central london. Some of the old flyers are worth hundreds though and may be worth thousands one day