'Open' when prompted to play in your chosen player

Download The App

Download Free Old Skool Mixes

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Oatcakes.

Quote Originally Posted by Shooms View Post
    Scottish aren't they ?

I never liked em anyway...

You've reminded me of potato (pan)cakes or summat... I fuckin BUM them... gonna seek them out for a weekend greasy fry up Pisses over hash browns..

dont think there scottish shooms its a stoke thing ,i was working on a site there last year and went to a greasy spoon for a cook breakfast and they asked if i wanted oatcakes or toats

and the shop near by used to sell oatcakes by the dozen fookin mad if ya ask me

I used to knock about stoke years ago and it was then that i was introduced to their oatcakes , you've gotta have bacon with melted cheese in them there bloody yummy!! You can buy them in tescos.

Im all confused now. I thought oatcakes were the hard buiscuit looking type things you can buy in supermarkets??? I know that models eat those because they have a stupidly low G.I. rating and make you feel very full instantly. Im not sure what the pancake things are??? Somebody explain!?!

Sppoky On Friday night we accidentally found a shop that IS up and running and sells oatcakes in Macc filled ones, like a butty shop I mean, not just the oatcakes themselves

In fact, I bought a packet of oatcakes this weekend, so reckon once i've gone out for the papers in a min, i'll get on the go with making them for our brekkie in bed today Yum

Rollin' in my 5.0 with my rag top down so my hair can blow
    Quote Originally Posted by T.C View Post
    Sppoky On Friday night we accidentally found a shop that IS up and running and sells oatcakes in Macc filled ones, like a butty shop I mean, not just the oatcakes themselves

In fact, I bought a packet of oatcakes this weekend, so reckon once i've gone out for the papers in a min, i'll get on the go with making them for our brekkie in bed today Yum
    thats my girl now get in the kitchen and cook woman!!!

Alot of body builders eat oatcakes as a snack, as they can help to supress your appetite, the plain ones are pretty bland and very dry. But the ones with fruit in as well can be ok.

All supermarkets and health shops sell em, bout a quid a box

These are oatcakes. with bacon, cheese and beans as filling
    As cooked by my own fair hands for our brekkie last Saturday well, more acurately probably brunch by the time we'd dragged our lazy asses outta bed, but anyway...

and very nice they were too

If you havent already... Get em' tried. And thats an order.
    Attached Images Attached Images