The government's CD's

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

mrshifter

Jan 20, 2005
Dodge City
Ok, so my data's gone missing which I'm fairly pissed off about. :mad:

The real question has not been asked yet though.

How come the Government can fit 25 million people's data on 2 CD's when I can't get more than 80 mins of music on one of mine :confused: .

Come on Gordon, release these uber CD's so that I can put a full cassette on one CD without fannying about with ten minutes of jiggery pokery each way :p

T.C

Sep 2, 2003
Dysfunction Junction
jiggery pokery :p

great phrasage there :D :thumbsup:

its a disgrace that all that has gone walkies :naughty: have they shed any more light on it yet?

and while i'm here.... is that a scotch pancake that guinea pig's wearing as a hat? :confused: :rofl:

edit: oh shit, im not even sure now its a guinea pig, is a rabbit with flattened ears? :S lol

Ok, so my data's gone missing which I'm fairly pissed off about. :mad:

The real question has not been asked yet though.

How come the Government can fit 25 million people's data on 2 CD's when I can't get more than 80 mins of music on one of mine :confused: .

Come on Gordon, release these uber CD's so that I can put a full cassette on one CD without fannying about with ten minutes of jiggery pokery each way :p

LOL Totally agree....

Apparently there are such mythical beasties as 100 min CDs but I've never seen them in my high street & don't know if the will play in car stereos...

Funny how everyones mixes these days are 70 mins long - back in the day it was a C90's worth

mrshifter

Jan 20, 2005
Dodge City
and while i'm here.... is that a scotch pancake that guinea pig's wearing as a hat? :confused: :rofl:

edit: oh shit, im not even sure now its a guinea pig, is a rabbit with flattened ears? :S lol

I think it's blindingly obvious that it's a rabbit. Or a guinea pig. Or a hamster. :p

Amelie

Sep 6, 2003
I reck its two Smartpirce Pancakes on top of each other. No butter, deffo no golden syrup. No 'adhesive' at all in fact, the crazy mo -fo's!