www.oldskoolanthems.com
DJ Times for this weekend are as follows:

9-10 Soda Jules
10-11 Adam Burton
11-12 Mr Radish
12-1 Cano
1-2 Welly
2-3 Finky

And remember DJ's off the board, if you want to be considered for a set at the next OSA doo pls bring a mix cd of yours with no writing or identifying marks on it (wel sort out whos mix it is after) and stick it in the box thatl b at the bit where ya pay!

:thumbsup:

Danny

Jul 22, 2002
London, UK
www.ketoloco.com
danny of the badman incorporated cant make it as hes gotta play later on down the big smoke

yeah sorry guys.... was really looking forward to seeing everyone again n'all:( really wanna be there on sat, but we're hosting the main arch of The Cross (London) on the last ever saturday night before it gets bulldozed down, so its pretty historic to be a part of and too big a gig to turn down really:$

having said that adj (adam burton), is more than a good enough candidate to step into my shoes for the night. seriously get down early, as adj is on fire at the mo (well he always has been one talented young lad:thumbsup: ) so deffo make sure your there in time to catch him in action, you deffo wont be dissapointed:thumbsup:

shooms - if you can give the tune to adj then that's just grand mate:) i've also got adj on the case with your other request;)

tis a downer bout not being able to make it. looks like theres gunna be quite a turnout!:king:

cheers again butty mate:) and apologies again for the feck up:bj:

Have a good xmas and new year everyone if i dont see you beforehand:wave:

JACKG

VIP Gold Member
Sep 15, 2004
Put me down as a maybe pleese - probably wont know fo sure until the day but it would be good to come down n see a few of ya :thumbsup:

wayne

VIP Silver Member
Mar 3, 2004
Timperley
Its not looking good for me making this now :( :cry: looking forward to seeing the piccys and listening to the sets hope there all being recorded..phones:

butty

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 15, 2001
Manchester
www.oldskoolanthems.com
theres been a slight change of plan to the sets now as finkypops cant make it as he is out of action. so the woodulator has been drafted in sas style to cover the closing set.

the real proper proper sets now r gonna be:

9-10 soda jules
10-11 adam burton
11-12 mr radish
12-1 cano
1-2 welly
2-3 woody

im not changing or replacing any more now. if someone happens to cark it between now n satday then they will be wheeled in n placed behind the decks n it will be the worlds first 'stiffy set' (well apart from the time i played the music box once whilst flicking one off phones: )

Jiglo

Mar 21, 2005
Wigan
I'm sure i'll be there as i'm not one to miss these nights;) :D

Will only know for certain tomorrow though as it's Mad Friday today in Wigan:crazy: :mad: :crazy: :cops: :moonie: