thomas tank engine

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

leaky

Apr 11, 2006
spent saturday afternoon having some quality play time with my 2.1/2yr old boy :love: and we ended up building a pretty cool thomas tank train track. took ages to build so i thought id show you our effort:D i got no pleasure out of it myself, it was all just to keep my boy amused;) honest :D
but for once he didn't wreck it 5 min after it was built:D had a good hour or so playing befor he got bored and ripped it to bits:|
funny thing is i upped a clip on youtube to post, and found theres loads of clips on there of other peoples tracks. the missus came in this morning and saw us looking at the clips, and said omg, how fooking sad are some folk, i hope you dont ever get that sad :$ :$ :$ :D .

YouTube - thomas tank engine train track

Attachments

• thomas track 1.jpg
    thomas track 1.jpg
    220 KB · Views: 97
  • thomas track 2.jpg
    thomas track 2.jpg
    205.4 KB · Views: 97
  • thomas track 3.jpg
    thomas track 3.jpg
    203.7 KB · Views: 94

woody

quality leaky :D thats fooking ace:cool: reminds me of when i was a kid and one of my uncles donated miles n miles of scalextric that i proceeded to set up over 2 living rooms and the hall of my nanas old house... It was mint apart from a dodgy bend in the hall that i couldnt see from my controller point in one of the living rooms and if the car came off the rail i just had to keep the trigger pressed and waited to see if it came back or not lol

leaky

Apr 11, 2006
That must have cost a fortune, isn't it about £14.50 for 1 straight piece of track?

Must say its cool though I just wouldn't have the patience, my kids would wreck it instantly can it be done in a computer game :)

yeah its a fortune if you buy bits seperate:| he got a small track last year for his birthday, and loved it, so told everyone at crimbo to buy him extras to go with it, but soon sussed out that at £12 a train and about £6 for 4 bits of track, you can buy a complete set for about £30 with about 3 trains a couple of cars and loads of track and tunnels etc. so he got about 3 more diff sets for crimbo:thumbsup: he wont be getting any this year mind. hell after wait til he can build the bloody thing by himself 1st;) :D

leaky

Apr 11, 2006
Leaky mate :roll:

Thats cool, did you sort the crash out that
your son was tryin to point out to ya :rofl:

haha ozzie mate, and how are you btw. yep in true lads fasion, the trains running in the same direction just aint fun, gotta make them crash:D but its muggins here that has to climb across and sort out his pileups:crazy: :D