Back To The Old Pool 10th Nov

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

lee laaaa

Aug 10, 2007
ahhhhhhhhhh

Well what a line up mr kenyon :thumbsup: but im not going im on foooooooookn holiday in Goa 2 days b4 :cry:
FPI Project live top pa iv there ever was one, so gutted im gunna miss this coz looks another top night of madness and mayhem :crazy:
Cheep holiday going if anyone wants to buy it lol :p

Saysay

VIP Gold Member
Apr 20, 2003
Madchester
www.mixcloud.com
Sooo sorry for not leaving feedback till now! **Slaps wrist** :$

Me , neil and dan (silky) got there about 1 minute to 10 :| lolol, talk about cutting it fine :crazy: i dashed in and was greated by ian who took me firstly to meet ce ce rogers which was ace, proper nice guy :D and then saying a quick hello to lisa, mouse , plutes , shazz etc before into the room i was playing in. Did my set which i enjoyed loads and would have loved to had stayed on :D , thanks to the peeps who made it down early :thumbsup: :D mouse was on after me , played some quality tunes although i didnt get to hear all of her set as i went downstairs to the dressin rooms :cool: to drop me record box of n that. Met a few more heads i hadnt seen for a long time which was really nice! :king: ....everyone was well in the mood :D ..... unfortunately i was suffering with tonsillitis boooooooooo :mad: and wasnt on form and only managed about 2 or 3 drinks all night! :eek: :cry:

Ce ce rogers - Wow that guy can sing :eek: , jesus what a voice and performance! He was amazing to watch, my hands were up in the air, screamin etc hahahaha! Fantastic!

Was great to finally meet cutter, lol the ncp stalker :p ....top guy!! :king:

And everyone else, great turn out! :thumbsup: :king: :cool:

Big big thanks to ian and all involved for havin me on, loved it, thanks! :cool:

Theres loads more to say really but i cant remember atm , lol .....anyway get your asses down to the next one coz it will be fckin ace! :gigolo:

Top picces btw ian!

rite just thought id share this pic which mark mcnulty has used as the centre double page in his new book Pop-Culture, its just captures what BTTOP is all about with a real old skool crowd loving it ,:love:

POP-CULTURE feat a history of Liverpool music culture form the last 20 yrs or so , well worth a read and all the pics are ace , lisa bought me a copy for xmas , id totally recommend it:thumbsup: our very own pluto even gets a well desevered mention from his G-Love + 8 Records days ,back in the early 90s :cool: along side a few nice pics of marina van rooy , connie lush ect,

so hounoured to get Back To The Old Pool in there as its such a new concept , but obvoiusly takes its place in Liverpool clubland history ,

hopefully sorting something out BTTOP wise for this year after letting the dust settle form becoming a dad any day now, so keep checking OSA for more news;)

anyways heres the pic he used

l_85b6ad45f6294e239f4a2010febf2841.jpg

see you all soonphones:

italooldskool

Jun 9, 2004
rite just thought id share this pic which mark mcnulty has used as the centre double page in his new book Pop-Culture, its just captures what BTTOP is all about with a real old skool crowd loving it ,:love:

POP-CULTURE feat a history of Liverpool music culture form the last 20 yrs or so , well worth a read and all the pics are ace , lisa bought me a copy for xmas , id totally recommend it:thumbsup: our very own pluto even gets a well desevered mention from his G-Love + 8 Records days ,back in the early 90s :cool: along side a few nice pics of marina van rooy , connie lush ect,

so hounoured to get Back To The Old Pool in there as its such a new concept , but obvoiusly takes its place in Liverpool clubland history ,

hopefully sorting something out BTTOP wise for this year after letting the dust settle form becoming a dad any day now, so keep checking OSA for more news;)

anyways heres the pic he used

l_85b6ad45f6294e239f4a2010febf2841.jpg

see you all soonphones:

Thats an ace pic Ian, it really does sum up the night, you can even see me just in front of cece, which is a bonus. Some of the faces in the crowd say everything, just look at finniganlee and the two girls at the side of cece, Quality photography.

I remember you putting a post up ages ago with links to the photos from the night, ive recently emailed mark mcnulty asking him if he still has access to the photos, as theres some prints i wouldnt mind buying, just waiting for a reply. Ive seen a couple of the other photos on the site, but i think theres only three (that i can find lol) I remember there being loads of top photos from the first night

Konspiracy

Sep 9, 2002
Was Manchestoh, Now Yorkshire
Thats an ace pic Ian, it really does sum up the night, you can even see me just in front of cece, which is a bonus. Some of the faces in the crowd say everything, just look at finniganlee and the two girls at the side of cece, Quality photography.

I remember you putting a post up ages ago with links to the photos from the night, ive recently emailed mark mcnulty asking him if he still has access to the photos, as theres some prints i wouldnt mind buying, just waiting for a reply. Ive seen a couple of the other photos on the site, but i think theres only three (that i can find lol) I remember there being loads of top photos from the first night

Im on it as well as are some very familiar faces:D Smart pic that is :)

Just realised I never put a review about it (oops :$ ) I got the train down with Syl, her sister and scottish mate who was wearing a kilt lol :D Ce Ce Rogers was tremendous that night, worth the admission money ten times over. Ive still got some small clips on my phone. I'd post them up here if I had the first idea of how to get them off :S

Spoke to Pez today mate will be gettin the rest of marks bttop pics soon