Back To The Old Pool 10th Nov

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

tag

Mar 11, 2004
Byzantine period
hi folks,

Fantastic night at the Academy last night,hats off to Ian and co for putting on such a well organised trouble free night.

Met up at my house with duke and his cuz lee (top lad,hands like shovels lol) then headed off to town to meet up with TK tonny and superkev and co.Met a load of other heads in the Baa Bar and good to meet some new faces at last,Biggz,Italoldskool and his wife mandy,finnegan lee,leaky,grenville,kev p.Headed off to the academy just b4 10 so we could catch miss saysays settage,some quality tunage getting played there trace shame ya wasnt on for longer.All Djs played excellent and i was in between both rooms all night just catching up with old hazy regulars and taking shit loads of photos lol.Highlight of the night for me and probably a lot of others was getting to see Ce Ce Rogers live on stage,starting with Joe Smooths - promised land following on with all join hands then finsihing with the awesome 'Someday'.The place was rocking bigtime lots of friendly smiley people all night.I even got to shake the sweaty hand of Mr Rogers lol.Big shouts to all the usuals you know who ya are was good to see everyone out again enjoying what they love the most.

good work ian,thanks for a great night mate:thumbsup:

tag:) :) :)

ps loads of top photos to follow soon

italooldskool

Jun 9, 2004
Had a top night, was great to meet tag,duke,lee and cutter and finally put a few faces to the names ive been reading about for years.

Was lucky enough to meet ce ce rogers at the bar after his performance and had a bit of a chat with him. He came across as a really humble and genuine bloke,was a pleasure to speak too. Also loved his performance, top drawer:D

I was a little disappointed with what i saw of Marshall's set, i was hopin he was gonna pump out loads of chicago classics, it took a while for him to get playin what i would regard as oldskool, but netherless was great to be in the prescence of a true house great. Was nice to hear him drop move your body and frankie knuckles your lovephones: phones: phones:

Some great tunes played in both rooms all night, respect due to all the DJ'S and organisers of the event:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: .

Think this event has brought me well and truely brought me out of ravin retirement:cool:

Cant wait to attend another oldskool event soon and hopefully meet up with more of the OSA crew.

Silky

Feb 20, 2005
New Zealand
Crackin night all round,

Good and bad points, tho,

Get the Bad stuff over and done with: WTF was Mike Knowler all about? He was proper poor on the night his mixing was terrible, also Andy Carrol dnt rate in my books either, was funny when me and Debs were staring him out when he started playing some 80's cheese!!! and he was givin us the DJ (Im playing some awesome tunez) look. Rant over.

Trace you were class, i was with you in the car on the way in and you were so nervous, you did really well, shame Cano made us late!! Proper enjoyed you at the mash up afterz, had a nice head scratch massage too! Thanks Hun!! :p

Ce Ce Rogers was sheer class, that mans voice can make any grown man tremble, i managed to get to the front and get a pic of us holding hands, i just hope the picture comes out alright!!

Someday, Promised Land, All Join Hands were absolutly mind blowing.

Then it was Jefferson's turn, since i hadn't seen him before id love to of heard some more deep US from his prime but was glad to the fact that the set he put on was really uplifting, and found myself asking Neil & Mart for ID's on his set, it sounded very new, and some nice stuff bein played!

Steve Proctor, for me the opening 4tunez in his set were fooking mint, i need to track em down, he set impressed me!

Only caught half of Pluto's set, Lovely to finish the nite off with some Belgium Tecchy, R-Theme was ace,

Nice to get to know Mart & Neil some more, Remember havin a really heart to heart with the man like Raddish some nice comments being exchanged, i ment evey word, hello to Pauly & Sweet :wave: , Tag :wave: , Jiglo :wave: , TC :wave: , adamw :wave: , Mesh :wave: , Damo :wave:, Danster :wave: Sonz :wave: sorry if i have forgotten any1 i was proper :fekked: towards the end.

Nice to finally meet some of the PR crew, Cutts what a fantastic bloke, never got a chance to have my picture with ya, but got some class snaps when you were on stage!!

Duke, you made my night with some smoke, totally top lad, Alison Limerick was on at the time and i totally got into it and wazz buzzing off mi rockers!!!!

The mashup after was ace at Cano's lots of nice downtempo didnt go bed till 9.45am, an OSA record for me, ill expect a Trophy when im next up!!

Big thanks to Woody for sorting me out on Fri night and massive thanks to Cano & Trace for keeping me here till Monday night!

Slept like a baby and im still feeling rough now!!

Thanks for making my visit a fooking class 1!!!!

:love:

Last edited:

PepeLePew

Oct 27, 2005
Hyde
www.myspace.com
I'm still spellbound by Ce Ce's singing. Without doubt the best vocal performance I've ever heard. I would happily have paid the entry fee just to have heard that 15-20 mins of perfection.

I stayed upstairs most of the night. Given it was like one massive reunion, I can't remember one event attended by such a good showing of quaders, hazydayzers, pirate revivalists, osaers and los legendos :thumbsup: . So much so if hands weren't in the air the were probably hugging or shaking hands :thumbsup:

I've never heard MJ play live before and apart from Hazydayz glowing reviews. I had read a mixed bag of reports, so wasn't sure what to expect. I actually really enjoyed it; more modern than I think most people expected but it rolled along very smoothly and ended fantastically.

Went downstairs to catch Micks set and really glad I did. Even without being able to see the crowd; he had all the nutters jammed on to the broom cupboard sized dancefloor dancing to monster anthems. Even at low volume it was class.

The other djs I know they can play a lot better (more creatively), and though not awful subdued the evening for me.

Massive thanks to Ian and anyone else involved with making the night happen, for creating another fantastic memory for me to keep forever. :thumbsup:

Thanks for all the ribbing about staying sober yew bunch of barstewards :moonie:
Makes a change for me to not be suffering any sort of hangover though :D Unlike some I don't doubt :moonie:

what a nite

well , what can i say but that was one of the most special nites i ever had the pleasure of putting on so far :thumbsup: loads of small clips ill be putting up on utube next day or 2 ,such a fantastic atmosphere made or the more special by the great turn out from all the friendly osa ,pr, hazy, quad/daisy crew , who again made the effort to travel from all over to support this event ,the club managers + head doormen ect of the venue kept telling me all night that they have NEVER had such a well behaved crowd of clubbers in there and we are very welcome back anytime :)

anyways , my report , started off hectic up early sat morning to get ce ce from the airport , what an amazing guy he is even though tierd from his 10 hour flight he had time to chat to me n my mate tommy bout all sorts he was happy to sign records posters flyers for us , and share some good memories which was just unreal talking to one of our heros, thats when he mentioned in the convo about promised land and that he acutaully co wrote it but let joe have the credit (cause things like that happend back then:p ) then he said ohh i can sing promised land too for you tonite if you like ,me n tommy just looked at each :eek: :eek: other n i said erm OK lol, i was then even more exited , so after gettin him n marshall sorted in hotels ect it was off to the club who had problems with the downstairs sound system the night before so we only had minimal set up , im sorry if this spoilt anyones enjoyment but tbh our biggest concern was the main room and PA ect so we couldnt moan too much because the production team and engineers helped us put on a hell a show , my mate who did the visulas for the night also did us proud all the late nites in the studio and me pestering him to add this add that:$ over the last week or so really paid off ,so cheers mike:thumbsup:

we got to the club bout 9.20 brought ce ce up to do a quick 5 min sound check before they went for something to eat , we all knew there n then you guys was in for a treat and it was gonna be something special and boy it was ,

pezz got things rolling in the main room top dj fantastic warm set:thumbsup: , downstairs round bout same time miss saysay was kicking things off in style with good crowd enjoying her set too, then mouse took over ,i never got to spend anytime really enjoying anyones sets much after that so cant really comment personally of who you never thought much of or who was crap ect but id really love any feedback off anyone who went (without being too nasty or personal) so i can get it right for the next time ,

most of the night for me was just hectic running round sorting passes out for press , photo guys extra guest ect ect:crazy: then was just waiting on marshall n ce ce to get back to the club in time to go on so i could relax a bit n enoy the rest of the event ,then the time came just after midinght the stage was full and it was our man like CUTTER:thumbsup: bigging up the main man in the wings ce ce rogers to walk on stage and just blew everyone away , mind blowing stuff as all the clips will show for themselves ,

YouTube - CE CE ROGERS @ BACK TO THE OLD POOL Liverpool 10/11/07 (1)
a little bit of history was made on our very own doorstep , :cool:

Then the godfather stepped up to the decks n played a varied set , now remember this guy is told hes doing a classics event by his manager ,so as he plays bang upto date dj gigs new stuff ect you gotta remember a classic to him might be something thats only 6 or 7 years old so it can be tough to specify exactly what hes gonna do on the night ,

tbh i was told by few people 30 mins into his set "hes playing a bit too new" so i just had a friendy word in his ear bout it being not as "classic" as we would like and he just said ok man no problem (unlike mr park @ hazy:p ) then sure enough he started dropping in proper stuff like inner city , joe smooth , alison limerick ,house music anthem ect and we was all back on track :)
again it was a pleasure to see him make it all look so effortless up there ,:thumbsup:

then steve proctor finished off upstairs had it rocking :) never got to see much of plutes but that guy just plays a blinder everytime i book him so i had nothing to worry bout there and ive heard nothing but fantastic reports bout his last hour ,:D

massive shouts to me helpers on the nite marty , derek , shannine , lisa and shaz ,and the djs off here miss say say , mouse, cutter ,pluto:)

big shouts to everyone i managed to say hello to on the nite ,
mesh ,nics, cano ,si kelsall , pauly n sweet ,mart , tag ,woody, miss tickle ,pepe , kev p , leegas, shazzer , tash ,danster(aka ronnie o'sullivan) , lee finagan , there was loads more im sure so im sorry if i missed anyone :$ but its still a blur today after the mash up back at ours yesterday ,

id like to say a very special thank u to my LISA:love: :love: for putting up with me last 7 weeks ,as its very stressfull putting these things on and u are there for me ever step of the way :love:

im having a well earned break now for a few months sorting my discogs sales out ,but hopefully do something in the spring sometime we will see , anyways should see most of you all at "IN MY HOUSE" febuary as its my birthday nite so hopefully bring a possee out with us to see the man like pluto how could anyone miss thatphones:

once again THANKS to all :thumbsup: :thumbsup: who came for making this nite special cause its not just the djs + PAs you book or the music they play , but its also having a good crowd that makes these things work...

laters peeps:wave:

Last edited:

lee laaaa

Aug 10, 2007
oldpool pics

well people im just recovering afet a weekend of madness nice to av met a few faces off her tag, nics, woody, tc, leaky, and dukster top top lad chongin on the reafs like guddun lol:thumbsup:
I m upping the first lot of pics:p

Attachments

• DSCF0428.jpg
    DSCF0428.jpg
    332 KB · Views: 115
  • DSCF0430.jpg
    DSCF0430.jpg
    461.2 KB · Views: 119
  • DSCF0431.jpg
    DSCF0431.jpg
    499.4 KB · Views: 117
  • DSCF0432.jpg
    DSCF0432.jpg
    485.8 KB · Views: 117
  • DSCF0433.jpg
    DSCF0433.jpg
    455 KB · Views: 115
  • DSCF0435.jpg
    DSCF0435.jpg
    477.5 KB · Views: 125
  • DSCF0436.jpg
    DSCF0436.jpg
    459.5 KB · Views: 107
  • DSCF0437.jpg
    DSCF0437.jpg
    465.5 KB · Views: 117
  • DSCF0438.jpg
    DSCF0438.jpg
    456.5 KB · Views: 109
  • DSCF0439.jpg
    DSCF0439.jpg
    437.3 KB · Views: 113

lee laaaa

Aug 10, 2007
more oldpool pics

few more pics people of mayhem n wrogness:p

Attachments

• DSCF0440.jpg
    DSCF0440.jpg
    410 KB · Views: 117
  • DSCF0446.jpg
    DSCF0446.jpg
    444.7 KB · Views: 108
  • DSCF0451.jpg
    DSCF0451.jpg
    353.4 KB · Views: 99
  • DSCF0455.jpg
    DSCF0455.jpg
    344.9 KB · Views: 110
  • DSCF0456.jpg
    DSCF0456.jpg
    356 KB · Views: 122
  • DSCF0457.jpg
    DSCF0457.jpg
    372.5 KB · Views: 107
  • DSCF0459.jpg
    DSCF0459.jpg
    351 KB · Views: 126
  • DSCF0462.jpg
    DSCF0462.jpg
    365.7 KB · Views: 117
  • DSCF0465.jpg
    DSCF0465.jpg
    356.2 KB · Views: 113
  • DSCF0467.jpg
    DSCF0467.jpg
    463.9 KB · Views: 105
  • DSCF0468.jpg
    DSCF0468.jpg
    403.3 KB · Views: 107
  • DSCF0470.jpg
    DSCF0470.jpg
    424.4 KB · Views: 110
  • DSCF0472.jpg
    DSCF0472.jpg
    420.3 KB · Views: 112
  • DSCF0475.jpg
    DSCF0475.jpg
    367.3 KB · Views: 101
  • DSCF0476.jpg
    DSCF0476.jpg
    377.2 KB · Views: 118
  • DSCF0477.jpg
    DSCF0477.jpg
    367.4 KB · Views: 117
  • DSCF0478.jpg
    DSCF0478.jpg
    411 KB · Views: 129
  • DSCF0479.jpg
    DSCF0479.jpg
    374.7 KB · Views: 101
  • DSCF0480.jpg
    DSCF0480.jpg
    460.2 KB · Views: 121
  • DSCF0481.jpg
    DSCF0481.jpg
    443.6 KB · Views: 108

leaky

Apr 11, 2006
well what can i say, what a night:D :D
set off to liverpool a bit unsure about whether we had any digs, been trying for ages to book a hotel, with no luck, until finniganlee, managed to find a spot which had rooms, (top marks for going out of your way to try find 1 :thumbsup: ) anyways when we reserved the room they didn't want a deposit, so i tried to ring friday to double check we deffo had a room, couldn't get an answer all fri/sat, so as a precaution we chucked our sleeping bags in car. we arrived in liverpool around 4 and found the hotel to be all locked up and in darkness:S so headed to lime street, got parked up, and went in search of another hotel. 1st stop was lord nelson right next to venue, and this is what set the night off:D we asked if they had any rooms, which they hadn't. but the girl on the reception asked the manager if he had any ideas where we could get a room. gary, he was called, and what a fooking top bloke, :thumbsup: he and the receptionist spent a good half hour ringing round other hotels for us, gary even trying his personal contacts in his mobi, and the city was totally booked up:cry: but he wouldn't let it lie, i was all thanking him and saying we have our sleeping bags if we dont drive well crash in car, but he was having none of it, tried hes damdest to get us sorted, in the end for all his efforts he failed, but his best offer he could give us, was to let us park the car in his hotel carpark, so that if we did crash in car, we couldn't get nicked as it was a private locked carpark:thumbsup: he even told the night porter that we might be there and that we could come in and use the toilets. wouldn't take a penny, not even for taking a parking space, now in my book for a bloke to go that far out of his way to help out 2 has been ravers trying to book a room in his hotel, next to the venue, to go get shit faced, on a match day, 3 hours befor the event, that hes never seen befor, is something pretty special :thumbsup: and set our night off on a great buzz. we got car parked up in our new home and went into the hotel bar to start warming up.
next stop was bar baa, we hopped in a taxi and asked for what ever the street was called, to which the driver jumped out and said why dont you walk its the next street:crazy: so arrived and met duke, tag ,finniganlee, bren, biggz, to name a few. had a good old drink and chat with various ppl befor heading off to the acadamy.
arraived knowing i was gonna have hassel at the door, cos id got my ticket wet and it was unreadable, the door man was sound, no worries mate have a good night and all that, im thinking jusus. how friendly are folk round here:D anyways this theme continude the whole night, went on the 1st floor 1st and listened to saysays set, phones: had a good old boogie, then ventured up those mad stairs, that got steeper through the evening:| :fekked: not sure who it was but enjoyed whoever was playing befor mr rogers,
then it was time for the dood himself, deffo a highlight of the evening, what a voice:cool: :cool: spent about 15min having a battle with my new phone cos it would only video for about 2 seconds, eventually sorted it and got a little momento. :thumbsup: caught a good part of the godfarthers set jumped around for a good while and waved those arms;) after that its a bit of a blur, up and down and outside for smokes, for the rest of the night until the last thing i remembered was about 3.15 going for a smoke in car and thinking can i challange those stairs again:| next thin i knew there was this mad, rumbling noise i opend my eyes to a huge world war bomber plane flying overhead. looked at my watch and it was 9.30:| slept like a log:D didn't even hear the phone when you rang to tell us to get back to your gathering, jiglo:S sorry for not saying bye to everybody:$ but id had my fill (lightweight) and what a good fill it was:D
it was great to meet so many sound people, duke, jim, biggz, debs, tag, finniganlee, bren, manc, konspiricy, nics, misstikle, cano, saysay, pepe, adamw, and loads more that will filter back to me:$ ive come away from liverpool thinking. what a great night. and what a friendly bunch of people, not just the osa crew that i met, but the whole crowd, and everyone else we met in the pool along the way. :D :D :D :D :D and to top it all off id managed a good kip (and didnt wake up with a sore arse cos patey, my partner in crime does have a look of micheal barrymoor) and wasn't rough on sunday:thumbsup: great night all round. my mate said liverpool is gonne be the european city of culture next year, and after my visit, i think its more than worthy of the title:thumbsup: even caught some of the remembrance parade on sunday which was impressive.

highlights of the evening... c c rogers:cool: the friendliness and kindness of all the people we met:love: and biggz for going down on his arse on the dancefloor, and sitting there looking confused, till i pulled you up:D :D :D :D

lolwights, following through walking round the city on sunday:$ :$ :moonie: :naughty:

top night all round:thumbsup:

heres a snap i took of our diggs, venue door is on the right of pic, and our cosy little blue hotel is tucked in the corner behind the silver room;) :D talk about rolling straight into bed:D

Attachments

• Photo-0128.jpg
    Photo-0128.jpg
    137.3 KB · Views: 621

Jiglo

Mar 21, 2005
Wigan
............... looked at my watch and it was 9.30:| slept like a log:D didn't even hear the phone when you rang to tell us to get back to your gathering, jiglo:S ......................

Jeez leaky, I didn't know at the time you were sleeping in your car mate and when I found out when you text me at 10am, I felt pretty shit and I told Debs and she bollocked me for not telling her sooner and she got upset :|

Glad you had a top night though mate:thumbsup: :D

Mesh

Feb 19, 2005
Liverpool Laaaaa
Well, what can I say that hasn't already been said? It was an absolutely fantastic night, with fantastic people and fantastic musicphones:
Got there early to catch SaySay and Mouse doing it for the girls:thumbsup: Well done you two, what I heard of both your sets was boss:D
Spent the next few hours flitting between the two floors hugging and catching up with people I've not seen in agges:love: Was proper boss to catch up with you all and to meet some new faces too. You lot are the reason that these nights are so special, so thank you for making the effort to come over to Liverpool :love:
Then came Ce Ce Rogers..fuckin ell...what a performer:king: He was one of the best live performers I have ever seen. It was amazing to hear tunes like Someday, Promised Land and of course All Join Hands being sung live by and Old Skool legend. I remember standing there at the front of the stage with Si watching Ce Ce thinking..I will cherish this memory forever:love: When I am old and grey and reminiscing about my younger days, this memory will stand out:love:
Next up Marshall Jefferson who played a fantastic set, started off with newer stuff and then launched into some oldskool classics which the crowd loved. I got to meet the man himself backstage and I have to say he is one of the coolest muthafuckers I have ever met:king:
Managed to catch Steve Proctor who imo is one of the best DJs I've seen lately, he knows so much about music and never disappoints when he's on the decksphones:
Then finished off with Pluto who had the crowd rockingphones: Yet again you played a fantastic set:king:
Then to the mashup for much madness, pocket waftys, monkey sex, crochet classes, heather sellers, BABY..and much much more:fekked: Thanks to Murfs and Ian for hosting, shout to all the attendees and my Si..you gang of mad bastards:love:
Shout to all the people I met for the first time Mistickle, AngieWillo(PR), Leegas, Silky, Bren, KevP, DMSR(PR) sorry for telling you I would like a cat and I live in a bathroom..its the only French I know:$ ..anyone else I met:wave:
Final shout for Ikontraband/IanK, thank you for yet again putting on such a fantastic night. You have consistently put on nights that have been some of the best clubbing nights of my life:love: You managed to bring like minded clubbers together who just wanted to hug and dance:D
I know how hard you work to put these nights on and you should be proud of the fact that you have created a lot of special memories for a lot of special people:king:
Shout to all the hazycrew, the pr crew, the osaers..that was my last one for a while so thanks for making it as boss and mad as it was:love: :love: :love:

Last edited:

kevp

Sep 20, 2006
ellesmere port
had a crackin nite :thumbsup: nice one ian for all the hard work in putting the night together was a credit to your efforts ;)

big shout all the usual suspects ian,murfs,plutes,shazz,pepe,lee,bren,finniganlee,biggz (lol @ the reminicing @ the near death experience on route to the quad allnighter all them years ago:cops: )was nice to meet a few new peeps tag,duke and who ever else memorys struggling a bit was a tad :fekked: :fekked:

cece rogers blew me away with his amazing performance my highlight of the night and prob the best live performance ive ever witnessed :cool:

looking forward to next night out wherever an whenever it is :)

Kate.S

Sep 14, 2007
Some brilliant photos above, I took loads too but I'm afraid I'm still on the old throw aways so can't upload them :(
Great night, top atmosphere and loads of friendly people :D :thumbsup: It was a pleasure to see some familar faces and to meet more really sound peeps ;)
We were still :crazy: from Friday night when we got there and continued to get a bit more :crazy: till Sunday morning, wiped out the bank account and many braincells but it was definately worth it :mad:
Thought CeCe Rogers was fantastic, such an amazing voice, definately one of the best I've ever heard live :thumbsup:

Looking forward to seeing everyone again at the Christmas do :D :wave:

leaky

Apr 11, 2006
Jeez leaky, I didn't know at the time you were sleeping in your car mate and when I found out when you text me at 10am, I felt pretty shit and I told Debs and she bollocked me for not telling her sooner and she got upset :|

Glad you had a top night though mate:thumbsup: :D

haha, you daft sods, :crazy: your making me feel like orphan annie:D it was sorted kipping in car, had best kip id had in ages:D like a bug in a rug. good job too cos when i got back the missus was in bed ill, so i was in charge of entertaining the kids all day. nothing worse than trying to deal with kids when all you wanna do id go to bed.:cry:

cheers though jim and debs for your concern:love: but weve slept in far worse places over the years;) wall tops, bushes, flooded tents etc:D so the car was luxury:D dont get me wrong id have rather had a hotel, but was glad we didn't have hassle of waiting for taxis etc. we could of course stayed sober and driven home:S not a chance, party party party was the order of the day:fekked: :thumbsup:

nics

Oct 5, 2004
im like herpes....never quite fcuk hoff!!!
:love: theres not much to say apart from what has already been said!!

first of all big thanks to ian for all his hard work, each and every event ive been to that you have promoted/organised, quad reunions, daisy, mentazam, bttop....etc...... each and every event i have been to i have never had a disapointed night and am always hungry for the next night coz i know without a doubt..............you know how to do it proper, you put your heart and soul into it and you do it for the love of it not just to make a few quid like some;)

got to the pool and started the madness with a quick flying visit to casa del murfs/ian in my pyjamas......u know u was jealous ;)

got lost on the way back to meshs but got there in the end and then the party commenced, itching for the taxi to turn up....couldnt get there quick enough!!:love:

got there to be greeted by some of the friendliest and happiest faces ive not seen for ages, lost of hazy/osa/pr/quad crew.....all my extended family

saysay your set rocked, blasted out some class tunes and so did mouse.....flirted in between both rooms all night catching up with people so dint catch much of who was on upstairs coz of mad random waffleage

cutter intorduced the man like ce ce rogers.......absolute class, played and absolute blinder and got proper involved with the crowd, shaking hands while blasting out what i can only describe as a spine tingling performance....i just wish some of my lot where there to experiance it:love:

jeffersons set was class....a bit too new for my liking but im glad it was a different set compared to the monster set he played at hazy.......he loved playing for all of us and was like a cheshire cat grinning!!

most of it after that was a bit of a blur.......met shitloads of people whch also made the night for me..

brendaaaaaa, biggz, finniganlee, uncle warren, tagather shifty, tom and kate, pepe n sarah n jonny, leaky, duke n cuz, jiglo, debs, sweets, silky, tc n woody, cano, tickle, doolz, dmsr, tk tonny, pinkhat, happ33, tall paul, manc n neet,

i know ive missed loads out coz things got a wee bit hazy after that lol

back to the madness at ians n lisas and out came the heart pj's....nowt like comfort lol

gippo's, caravan racing, pocket wafty's, come to ce ce baaaaaaby, random monkey stuff, bandana crewage, ...............too much to name:fekked:

big thanks to ian n lisa for being the host with the most random stuff ever

ps.....murfs...........dont feel too well boss :rofl:

shit, also forgot that we kidnapped dannster!! wheni dropped him off home at some rando oclock......i then got lost going home, a 30 minute journey took me 2 hours!!!

Last edited:

cutter

Sep 17, 2003
LDN
WWW.PIRATEREVIVAL.CO.UK
A long journey from London to Liverpool was made a bit longer by the 2 hr trip across London to get some quality weed. We seemed to race up the motorway and got to Manc in 2 and a half hours. Collected miss Tickle and then started to get lost (yes i do blame you). Before long we were in Liverpool and at MR & MRS K's house had time for a few J's then headed intk town and the Carling Academy.... Was quite scared at the size of the venue and proceeded to get lost quite quickly.

Pezz started the night upstairs with some Quality tuneage but i decided to go downtairs and meet SaySay (bout time) all of a sudden the room started filling with too many OSA'ers to mention. Sorry i didnt recognise ya Woody but ya look different in real life without a cowboy outfit ;)

Again i went on a wander and found myself in the dressing rooms :thumbsup:
nice lickle place to CHILL!

Got bullied by Ian to go and get on the mic and was very suprised to see the dancefloor rammed and having it to Mike Knowler

I got to announce CeCe Rogers coming on stage and the venue erupted into mayhem. CeCe was a true professional and was a Great part of a great night.
Was brilliant to see CeCE biggin up Marshall and calling him to the front of the stage amd announcing THE GODFATHER OF HOUSE WAS IN THE BUILDING.

I got a little bit lost at this point and got back to the stage as Steve Proctor took to the decks.

I then went back to the dressing rooms and a nice monged chat with Marshall.

Then BANG!!! the night was over :( it just seemed to fly by but thats what happens when your having fun.

Shouts to the driver IIreal,MissTickle,Derek & crew,Marty, Steve P, Plutes & Shazz, Si & Mesh, Nics, Doolz, Angiewillow, DMSR, all the OSA crew & PR massive

& a BIG Thankyou to Ian & Murfs... for the booking, the hospitality & for just being bloody good mates

Cant wait for my next trip up north the sooner the better :)

plur

Andrew Cutter x