It finally arrived!

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Northern Star

Staff member
May 10, 2004
On Cloud 9!!!
After a month of waiting for the delivery my deck stand finally came yesterday!! :thumbsup: so ive been able to put the new mixer up too now as it wouldnt fit on the old sideboard thingy lol!

im well chuffed cus its a bit higher than the other one too which means less backache :thumbsup:

Chez Star is ready for tommorow night lol :p

Attachments

• 000_0025.JPG
    000_0025.JPG
    451.5 KB · Views: 50
  • 000_0028.JPG
    000_0028.JPG
    348.6 KB · Views: 50

leaky

Apr 11, 2006
quality deb, thats the same mixer as i borrowed for the radio set.:D loads of nobs to fiddle around with and annoy people with;) your all set now, marshall watch yer back, theres a new girl in town:D

ilovepiano

Jul 9, 2002
While most people might have a spare stylus kicking about, Debs has a spare mixer... Nice swan, looks great! ;) :thumbsup:

Michie

VIP Silver Member
Jul 5, 2007
Stoke
Where did you get the stand from debs? I could do with one myself. My decks have no real home at the mo and i have to set them up everytime i go on them. Its a real pain in the arse as i have to carry everything downstairs into the kitchen.
Really nice set up btw :thumbsup:

Northern Star

Staff member
May 10, 2004
On Cloud 9!!!
Where did you get the stand from debs? I could do with one myself. My decks have no real home at the mo and i have to set them up everytime i go on them. Its a real pain in the arse as i have to carry everything downstairs into the kitchen.
Really nice set up btw :thumbsup:

djdeckstands.com chuck but they are a bit shit for making you wait.... the one i got was only the basic one at 75 quid :thumbsup:

jimmycobra

Oct 29, 2007
CS3
After a month of waiting for the delivery my deck stand finally came yesterday!! :thumbsup: so ive been able to put the new mixer up too now as it wouldnt fit on the old sideboard thingy lol!

im well chuffed cus its a bit higher than the other one too which means less backache :thumbsup:

Chez Star is ready for tommorow night lol :p

very nice:thumbsup:

i remember having sum ov them:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Mr Radish

Staff member
Mar 27, 2007
Movin' on up.
Debs,

Mine has just arrived to! Although the oak needs varnishing first.

I also have to finish "MY JOBS" around the house before Mrs Radish will let me erect it!

Sounded rude eh!;)