Howdy Folks

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

RobbieC

Jul 18, 2007
Manchester
How is everyone today??

I was advised to come to this site by Mr Bell who is a resident on here, and have to say I love it. Looking forward to going to my first OSA event.

Its great to be around other people who are still refusing to grow old, would be great to speak to any old Legends people as it was a big part of my raving life.

Anyhow hope everyones ok and speaksoon.

Robbie C

RobbieC

Jul 18, 2007
Manchester
thankyou guys I am just downloading some of the c.d's, bloody hell they bring back memory's....

Got to say butty your new one is amazing its got some of my favorites on, the third tune is possibly my fave old skool song and have been searching for it for ages.

It was quite embarrassing when I was caught dancing in my car with the music on full blast. I feel like an 18 yr old again with the windows down and th music on full blast.

Also hoping there is an O.S.A event on the 15th of December as it is my birthday...... Come on you guys make it a good one.

Hope everyone has a good weekend and speak soon
Rob

RobbieC

Jul 18, 2007
Manchester
Hi Guys

Thankyou for your kind words and yeah was gutted to miss the Legends Re-unions. I heard they were brilliant. Was alot of the old crowd there??

Just wondering if their was any events planned for the 15th of December as its my birthday and would like to spend it at an OSA event.

Butty can I just say aswell that the new mix is fantastic, although maybe abit too good as I had my car window smashed in and all they took were my downloaded c.d's off here. Little Buggers................ Some little shits are raving away somewhere in Bolton to your mix.

Takecare
Rob

Joldskool

Registered Member
Nov 22, 2006
www.myspace.com
:wave:
OI OI Robbie !!! Welcome to the best place yer ever gonna find thats everything oldskool - OSA !!!
Cool you found us :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Your gonna luv' it
thcooldude.gif
ENJOY !!!

butty

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 15, 2001
Manchester
www.oldskoolanthems.com
Hi Guys

Thankyou for your kind words and yeah was gutted to miss the Legends Re-unions. I heard they were brilliant. Was alot of the old crowd there??

Just wondering if their was any events planned for the 15th of December as its my birthday and would like to spend it at an OSA event.

Butty can I just say aswell that the new mix is fantastic, although maybe abit too good as I had my car window smashed in and all they took were my downloaded c.d's off here. Little Buggers................ Some little shits are raving away somewhere in Bolton to your mix.

Takecare
Rob

ello mate. jus seen this post. welcome to osa :wave:

glad ya like the mix, which one is it bud? bit of a swine that ya car getting broke into. if i hear any scallies pumpin out one of me mixes in bolton il be sure to lob a brick there way :D

il see ya in hudds on 15th as i see ya names down for it. you will have a great night mate its a bang on event, make sure ya come n say hello :)

:thumbsup: