Teeth Whitening - anyone had it done?

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Presuming Ed

My missus wanted hers done also but id be f**ked if i were paying what our dentist quoted. So we shopped around and found there are some good deals to be had if you wanna do it yourself.
In the end it only cost me £8.95 for the gear from homebase (bit pricey as its posher than B&Q). Im happy, shes happy so its a winner. Also shut her up for a few hours while it dried - bonus.
52779_m.jpg
6159917.jpg

Gotta be one of the funniest things i've read on here ha ha ha quality mate

Stylee

Mar 10, 2006
The posh bit of Liverpool
Before i ditched dentistry at uni I looked into the pros and cons of it.

I cant speak from experience as ive not used DIY or Dental whitening services but it can (in both cases) really damage Enamel, weakening both root and surface of your teeth.

Had a look at the ingredients in teh kit that lozzatronic spoke of and it seems pretty genuine, and by far the best overall for your teeth/gums, a lot of "off the shelf" whitening kits can cause serious damage.

A client of mine is a cosmetic dentist and he highly rates Zoom treatment (formally brightsmile) and is pretty quick, if your burd was going to have it done id suggest zoom, but from what ive read about Rembrandt range at that price its well worth her giving that a go first.

Dr Robbeth