Teeth Whitening - anyone had it done?

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

tag

Mar 11, 2004
Byzantine period
hi folks,

my girlfriend is looking to get her teeth whitened somewhere in the North West if possible,anyone off here had it done,or could recommend a place?any help greatly appreciated

cheers

tag :D

li'l Sonz

Apr 27, 2005
Manchester
www.myspace.com
hi folks,

my girlfriend is looking to get her teeth whitened somewhere in the North West if possible,anyone off here had it done,or could recommend a place?any help greatly appreciated

cheers

tag :D
Ask Cheryl-Eddy Osborne's Dad is a dentist....

Other than that, maybe ask her dentist and get an idea! You gota be careful with these sorts of things, some can wreck your teeth...

x

MizzDeedz

May 6, 2006
ive just had a quote of around £400 with Kiss Dental in Urmston, Manchester - you want to go to a good recommended dentist if you want whitening. The home kits that you can buy on ebay ect are really no good and if anything they can damage your teeth as sometimes the solution they give you to put in the trays are far too strong. Id not take the chance - speak to your dentist first.

Apparently the ZOOM whitening is the best Zoom Whitening - About Zoom!
- prices vary from dentist to dentist and you can also get some good deals on prices too at some but be prepared to fork out quite a bit. It does last so long as you dont smoke to heavy (although its not recommended obviously :S ) - as for other foods brush your teeth properly after eating and they should last super white for a long time and the best bit is they look fantasticly white :thumbsup:

lozatronic

Jul 27, 2007
Toronto
DIY... works a treat, but get the rembrandt ones, not crest.. the crest ones are a right pain in the arse, you have to keep dead still when you've got em on or they fall off..

Jiglo

Mar 21, 2005
Wigan
DIY... works a treat, but get the rembrandt ones, not crest.. the crest ones are a right pain in the arse, you have to keep dead still when you've got em on or they fall off..

Yeah I bought some of those Crest strips and used them maybe 4 times, they're more trouble than they're worth, so i've got about 60 or more left if anyone wants them;)

lozatronic

Jul 27, 2007
Toronto
Yeah I bought some of those Crest strips and used them maybe 4 times, they're more trouble than they're worth, so i've got about 60 or more left if anyone wants them;)

Rembrandt is the way forward mate.. I had the professional thing done a few years back, but these are on a par with it and way cheaper! :thumbsup:

Jiglo

Mar 21, 2005
Wigan
Never heard of their product loza, i'll have to look into it sometime;)

My brother's got really white teeth using a proper gum cast made by the dentist and I had thought about trying that method a while back, but i've been told by dentist that my teeth are pretty light anyway so not to bother:S

lozatronic

Jul 27, 2007
Toronto
guess they're a US company... here's the website though, according to them you can buy from online retailers..

REMBRANDT®

you can buy em here..

Buy Rembrandt Whitening Strips Online at drugstore.com

they also do a professional style kit, same method as from the dentist, although it's not professionally moulded to your mouth for $28 (haven't tried that..BTW) but the strips to the job well enough for me anyways.. they work like a charm.. why would you fork out for something that you can do yourself for a pittance? :cops:

trust me.. i've done it both ways and the results... well there's nothing in it.. plus you have to re-do it once a year if you're a red wine drinker anyways..

Mesh

Feb 19, 2005
Liverpool Laaaaa
Taggether Christie, I got mine done last year in a dentist in Tuebrook ..but I know of a place in town that a few of mates have had it done and they've got an offer on, will catch up with ya tomozza in town and pass you the details:cool:

li'l Sonz

Apr 27, 2005
Manchester
www.myspace.com
love rembrandt toothpaste its not cheap( bout 7 - 8 quid ) but if my teeth ever feel a bit skanky i buy that and can tell the diffrence in a week :) ( fook hoff shooms , nics ,etc i dont have dentures :D )
It's ace that toothpaste. You can get it from larger Boots stores....

And Mesh, I was gona say to you on Saturday how whhite are your teeth.... :)

x

ashley

Sep 28, 2006
wigan
i havent had um done but 3 of my freinds have at a dentist nr me 200 quid it cost,s teeth a bit sensitve after but lovley job

lozatronic

Jul 27, 2007
Toronto
gasked my dentist about it the other day...he said £300.

Also asked a dentist about rembrandt tooth paste, and he said it was a gimmick, altho i do think it helps a little. give ur teeth a right seeing to.:D

that's cos he wants you to spend $300.... it works! :yes:

AB45

Dec 31, 2003
Essex
My missus wanted hers done also but id be f**ked if i were paying what our dentist quoted. So we shopped around and found there are some good deals to be had if you wanna do it yourself.
In the end it only cost me £8.95 for the gear from homebase (bit pricey as its posher than B&Q). Im happy, shes happy so its a winner. Also shut her up for a few hours while it dried - bonus.
52779_m.jpg
6159917.jpg

tag

Mar 11, 2004
Byzantine period
My missus wanted hers done also but id be f**ked if i were paying what our dentist quoted. So we shopped around and found there are some good deals to be had if you wanna do it yourself.
In the end it only cost me £8.95 for the gear from homebase (bit pricey as its posher than B&Q). Im happy, shes happy so its a winner. Also shut her up for a few hours while it dried - bonus.
52779_m.jpg
6159917.jpg

fpmsl nice one

tag:thumbsup: