FAO The Lads - boys toys & shit

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now
Inspired by this post

Butty has just bought a fishing rod. Another one of his mad schemes.... That boy collects crap I tell you.

We just can't help ourselves can we :D Need, need, need to buy it & buy it NOW... then get bored within a week. We lads have the attention span of a 3 week old kitten :D

What shit have you bought just coz it was an impulse buy & is sat gathering dust ?

I'm starting with this :D

3631.jpg

I'm toying with gettin meself one of these btw :$

YouTube - Foots outs air kiting power kite :)

I might grow the fuck up one of these days

D

Deleted member 6141

where to start with this one? about 10 rc cars.5 games consoles n fook knows what else. loved em all at one point or other but now they sit gathering dust. it seems to be a man thing tho. my mate bought a snake last year now hes got dozens of snakes lizards n other scaly shite he just cant help himself lol

li'l Sonz

Apr 27, 2005
Manchester
www.myspace.com
I swear to god Shooms, Butty is nearly as bad as you and probably if he had more spare cash he'd be lethal....

He bougt some snuff, YES SNUFF! We were watching a programme with Stephen Fry going into a snuff shop to buy some.

He's forever getting documentaries and getting mad ideas from there.

He bought some special chalk for his pool cue, the sticker around the chalk has frogs on it!!

He buys loads of shit for his fish!!

It's mad, what the fuck is he thinking!! lol. He gets all sorts of shit delivered to my house! lol...

x