Hello All!!

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

dj altitude

Oct 30, 2007
Heywood,Lancs
www.myspace.com
Came across this wonderful site a few days ago and already i can't keep away.I am 37 and have been to many parties over the years.the best being well i cant pin point it to one party but here's a few that have stuck with me over the years for tunes that moved me in every sense of the word.

1- Joy Ashworth Valley (open air rave in 89)You could hear the bass 10 miles away.
2-Amnesia House sky blue connextion party aug 1990 (frankie bones mixing and mcin with expert timing)
3-Nelson (the last blackburn illegal rave that got buted by the cop at around 6 in the morn just as the dj dropped strawberry field by candy flip)

And the rest as they say is history...

I started mixing aroung 90 and still going strong.

Any questions feel free to ask away at will.

Just one question from me.i was wondering if anyone can help me out as i am looking for oldskool classics from the 89/90 period on mp3 format.I will pay if need be.

Last edited:

Northern Star

Staff member
May 10, 2004
On Cloud 9!!!
welcome aboard m8 :wave: was at joy and nelson myself (although nelson wasnt a blackburn rave ;) ) as its nelson lol! :thumbsup: but i know what you mean ;) :p :cops: nice to have ya here m8!!! :thumbsup:

Northern Star

Staff member
May 10, 2004
On Cloud 9!!!
Glad to be here mate :) sorry about the nelson blackburn thing, it is some distance from blackburn thinkin about it :$

It was some party though wasnt it,up until the raid that is.:thumbsup:

no need to apologise for it hun - same people same crowd same music same love for it - worst raid there was for me - fuckin dibble heavy handed to fek and then blamed us lot how very dare they!!! :naughty: :naughty:

some good times eh m8 :thumbsup: welcome aboard phones: :wave: :cops: :cops: :cops: :cops: :cops:

Bundie

Nov 19, 2007
Big up!

Hi there,

sounds like ya had a good few nights over the years, never had the chance to see many sessions in England but collected fliers of all the big ones for years. I wonder could you help me, I'm trying to find any old skool videos that might be out on dvd. Cant find anything on the net but am sure they must be out the somewhere, if you could help me at at would much appreciate!

Ian :gigolo: