A Question for the old hardcore fans?

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

mr sy1975

Dec 5, 2006
Sevenoaks, down south
shooms to the rescue!!......no that elenor rigby tune was shite. The beatles tune was good if my memory serves me right, although it was 15 years ago and I was probably wasted:$ LOL...so could be proper shite if I heard it now:p

hmmmmm do a search.... sure Jonno posted about this or may have been Ripley...

There's also this one... but it's proper shit lol :D

Lonely People - Eleanor Rigby

RipleyPillwall

Oct 16, 2002
South East London
This is a bit spooke (see my entry on "last tune of the night thread"

But the guy who made it was the same guy who made Slipstreem "we are raving" (and was resident at the Old Barn in Tonbridge)

He always told me that he has given Paul Mcartney a copy of "jude on a ragga tip" and that Macca had loved it!!!

mr sy1975

Dec 5, 2006
Sevenoaks, down south
This is a bit spooke (see my entry on "last tune of the night thread"

But the guy who made it was the same guy who made Slipstreem "we are raving" (and was resident at the Old Barn in Tonbridge)

He always told me that he has given Paul Mcartney a copy of "jude on a ragga tip" and that Macca had loved it!!!

Yeah this is a spooky thread. I was down the barn weekin in week out....was it the black fella that played the bar or the guy who used to be resident in the main room?

Candyman

Jan 15, 2007
GT Yarmouth
www.corruptskys.co.uk
Awsome tune that sy mate, spun it a few times on ere b4 ;)

Mcartney vs SL2 - Jude On A Ragga Tip \o/ I have the Long Hardcore Mix, the Short Hardcore Mix, the White Lable Hardcore Mix and on Dreamscape the Millennium Collection there is a version under 'Ravers Choice 6 - Ravers Choice (Vibes)' that is probably the best version of all. The words and been changed to say "Take a sad song and make it AAAAAARRRRRRDDDCOOORRE!!!"

If ya like i can sort ya a rip or 2 out fella ;)

mr sy1975

Dec 5, 2006
Sevenoaks, down south
Awsome tune that sy mate, spun it a few times on ere b4 ;)

Mcartney vs SL2 - Jude On A Ragga Tip \o/ I have the Long Hardcore Mix, the Short Hardcore Mix, the White Lable Hardcore Mix and on Dreamscape the Millennium Collection there is a version under 'Ravers Choice 6 - Ravers Choice (Vibes)' that is probably the best version of all. The words and been changed to say "Take a sad song and make it AAAAAARRRRRRDDDCOOORRE!!!"

If ya like i can sort ya a rip or 2 out fella ;)

yes mate that would be great:thumbsup:

RipleyPillwall

Oct 16, 2002
South East London
Yeah this is a spooky thread. I was down the barn weekin in week out....was it the black fella that played the bar or the guy who used to be resident in the main room?

It was the white guy in the main room - He must have played it there a few times. I think he even got on "top of the pops" with the "we are raving " track. He used to play at some strange venues (Avenue in Gillingham and the Warehouse in Maidstone ) - although that also implicates me cos I was playing there too. It is driving me crazy because I can not remember his name