'12/01' - Hippodrome Reunion feat 'Jay Wearden'

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Sully

Jul 14, 2003
Manchester
www.S-30.co.uk
Saturday 1st December 2007 - 9pm til 3am (Late Bar Confirmed)

City Centre Venue (all booked and confirmed)

Hippodrome Reunion feat 'Jay Wearden'

Also supported by 'Sully' and 'Damo B'

send an email to hippos.sessions@btinternet.com to be added to the invite only list. Full details of location (City Centre Manchester) will be sent out nearer the time. Also text 07866 611 078.

£5 entry all night.

nipster

Mar 24, 2007
very true maybe moggy just wants to leave things in the past , which is fair play to him he gave a lot of people happy memories .

Sully

Jul 14, 2003
Manchester
www.S-30.co.uk
for his own reasons mr mogson wont be playing on this night, i have spoke to him a few times and to be honest i totally respect his decision, we cant force him but by the same measure it would be a shame not have this event seeing as one of the pioneers of manchester house music, jay wearden, has agreed to play........

Freestyler

Mar 28, 2006
Back in Manc..
As this is an invite only night, are you expecting many people ??? I know that many people I used to go Hippo's with are just not interested anymore in their old age... me I am still there :)

misstickle

Apr 2, 2004
upgraded to Didsbury!
God!! what's the big moan about? It's only a club night, and damn good sounding night at that:cool:

Bit strange that people think that things should be left in the past, when they're posting on an old skool forum...hmmmm...;)

I'll be there Ully, Jay and Damo... sounds wicked:thumbsup:

Last edited:

nipster

Mar 24, 2007
Maybe people have moved on long live that BP station.Have been to a few Hacienda things @ Sankeys tunes were good but not the same lol ???????:)

Sully

Jul 14, 2003
Manchester
www.S-30.co.uk
not an invite only as far as i know?

as many people know both me and danny are close friends, speaking almost daily and sharing info on all things we are involved with........

the main reason for the invite is to keep the tossers out (if possible), details of the venue will be issued just before the event......

DAMO 72

Aug 11, 2004
giggletown
gonna be a good one this, gotta try n remember just what i used to hear whilst there n not what i had going on in my head at the time. lol :crazy:
mr DAMO.