Votes: 2 28.6%
  • something else....like, i dont know....go fishing perhaps

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters

Dj M Jaxx

Oct 12, 2001
YORK UK
www.myspace.com
i have to finish off cementing my fireplace, fill the cracks in my wall and paint them over, pay the gas bill:S, get milk so i have tea for the man coming to fit the gas fire. Tidy up......get a bath

But....i feel so "MMMMmmmmmm can't be arsed today, feck it stay in bed"

So what should i do chaps.......listen to my head, or listen to my lazy bone:confused:

Duke

i voted 4 the last 1 m8 , theres always 2morra , the sun is shinnig the fish will b biteing

gordon_dawson_carp.jpg

Dj M Jaxx

Oct 12, 2001
YORK UK
www.myspace.com
Do what you need to get done as quickly as you can then bum about for the rest of the day ;) :p youll feel much better for it ;)

Sweet....so i need to get a case of stella, some munchies, and im ready to chill till saturday when the rugby starts.....nice one, i knew i could count on you for some top advice Debs:thumbsup:

PS Did you know Mark Selby the snooker player, is from Darwen in Blackburn....just thought i would share that you :S

Northern Star

Staff member
May 10, 2004
On Cloud 9!!!
Sweet....so i need to get a case of stella, some munchies, and im ready to chill till saturday when the rugby starts.....nice one, i knew i could count on you for some top advice Debs:thumbsup:

PS Did you know Mark Selby the snooker player, is from Darwen in Blackburn....just thought i would share that you :S

i didnt know that chuck no! who is mark selby btw :p:$

Dj M Jaxx

Oct 12, 2001
YORK UK
www.myspace.com
I'm kind of fusing the two together to create a happy medium, Ive cemented the new fireplace, now I'm spllifing why it drys

Cant see me doing much more after it drys though:S :fekked: appart from open some fresh Magners and admire my work:D