Cleaning white labels

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Dan_123

Jul 17, 2007
can anyone suggest a good way of getting pen of white labels? e.g. ive got loads of smart old tunes with stupid drawings on the labels and would love to get rid! any ideas?

Thanks

dan

Jonno

Jul 15, 2001
Is it felt tip or biro?

If it's felt tip - crazy solution but go over it with the same colour felt tip and then see if it will all wipe off - long shot but it might work.

Dj M Jaxx

Oct 12, 2001
YORK UK
www.myspace.com
I quite like these types of drawings in some weird way... especially if it's painfully obvious they were done while off their drugged off their faces :D

Hee Hee, i know what you mean m8, i got a white label with this fly dressed as a ninja, with big eyes on him....under it is inscribed in pink felt tip "Ninja Miggy - bringing a musical buzz to your gaff" I love it, always makes me chuckle at how wasted the said person was who did it :D :fekked: :fekked: :fekked: :D

I also got one that simply says on it "This is not a CD, don't make the same mistake i did " Which provokes a few images in the mind :D

geeselad

May 25, 2007
try whit spirit, also work for sticky labels but take care it can smudgfe and smear depends on thew ink type

Dan_123

Jul 17, 2007
i like some of them but ive got one (fallout1 - some obscure not on label tune) with a smiley face smoking a joint on one side. also my transformation ep says 'jungle tekno' is massive letters on one side!!

That said my dj trace - rudeboy hardcore has some nice notes written by the previous owner that are well smart!!!

fred_funk

May 9, 2003
Landaaaaaan town
I've got a white label that says MC Pisher on it - with a swirly felt tip pen mark on one side where somebody obviously drew on it when the tune was spinning on a turntable.

Still absolutely no idea who it is by.

Dan_123

Jul 17, 2007
I've got a white label that says MC Pisher on it - with a swirly felt tip pen mark on one side where somebody obviously drew on it when the tune was spinning on a turntable.

Still absolutely no idea who it is by.

hehe ive always wanted to put a pen on the record whilst its spinning so tempting!!!