Ket...

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Miss C

May 18, 2003
New York
Its definitely one you've gotta learn your boundaries with.

If you live/go out in Leeds and have spent time ibiza in the last couple of years you definitely take ket lol.

Have to agree it does kind of suit the music at the moment, were kind of like the electronic music generation...who take ket, not pills lol....as micron gaz said to me at my first ever DC10.

Its not all smiles anymore, its nasty, lol.

Kate.S

Sep 14, 2007
Given a choice I'd still have a proper oldskool pill... empathy, smiles, hugs, euphoria & love.... that's a good night out...

Well said :thumbsup: :mad: Never tried Ket so can't make a fair judgement but from what I've heard it doesn't sound like much fun

Not for me ta.... I love love :love:

I think back then the universe of 'designer' drugs was more limited... now people can pick & choose their preferred type of non-sober-ness...

Given a choice I'd still have a proper oldskool pill... empathy, smiles, hugs, euphoria & love.... that's a good night out...

^^ what he said :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I've had ket a few times, both unknowingly back in the day when disguised as a pill (orange tangos, flatliners) and more recently on purpose to see if it was any better than I remembered it. Both times were an experience I'd just as soon not repeat. I didn't connect with the music at all, couldn't get into it. I felt detached and remote from everything and everyone. My depth perception was all messed up too, kept bumping into stuff and falling over :crazy: :fekked: As Shoomie says, gimme an oldskool pill any day over that horrible shite.

D

Deleted member 6141

stoopid lauren ya cant call that bleep shit techno what are you some sort of crazy woman

Miss C

May 18, 2003
New York
Think ket is much more of an acquired taste...like olives, you either love it, hate it, or percivere with it, lol.

Plus like I said before, depends on the music & the people as to whats suitable, wouldn't want to stick with the same thing all the time :| .

Just spent the weekend at ketoloco...the musical shrine to ket & techno lol...., with lozzer, danny r, eddy, adj, dannster & the rest of the leeds motley crew, absolutely quality. One place the weirdness of ket is entirely appropriate, & appreciated. Lol.