Ket...

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

unorthodox

Oct 14, 2007
so this has fast become the drug of choice among clubbers but who the fuck got out of bed one day an thought lets see what this horse tranquilizers (sp)like?

i reckon it must of been a student training to become a vet who wanted to go out one weekend but was skint so thought "fuck it ill see what this is like" haha

it got me thinking tho is it a relatavely new party drug or has it always been around for ages but not been that popular?

how can something thats meant for a horse be tolerated in something as small has the human body?

the mind boggles.

Eddy Osborne

Sep 4, 2002
how can something thats meant for a horse be tolerated in something as small has the human body?

the mind boggles.

lol its only a tiny dosage compared to what a horse will have and they will have it pure liquid form. I know people who were having it in 99 at cream and shit so its definatly been out a while someone will of had before that definatly.
Its the music aswell thats changing and getting more popular hence all the clubbers who take it.

Because it's an anasthetic that is used on humans...

This is true, it's very mild compared to any other anaesthetic...it does not change the heart rate etc...thats why they give it to BABIES!

People have this preconception about it "eugh....horse tranquiliser" Its not a tranquilizer for a start!

I don't know what long term effects are...probs similar to most hallucinogenics (psychological effects etc)

It has been around for a good while, it's just becoming very very popular amongst the clubbing community now...like eddy said, mainly down to the style of techno about. It's been widely used down south alot longer than up north too...mainly amongst the free party lot...

I like it, I didn't at first, but I love it now...and I'm not ashamed. Think when pills became known...everyone had somthing to say about them...mainly to the negative...it's just somthing newly popular, and not known about to the mass media...:cops:

No wonder im not keen on all that drip drop minimal thats about , cause you have to take ket to enjoy it :condom: :D :p

duh-idiot.jpg

Not just minimal.........ketno...*ahem* soz, techno too(not just thumping shizzle...and not just minimalshizzle...somewhere in between u motha) (well minimal is techno too...) i love techno baby!!!!!!!!:crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

CANO ...

VIP Gold Member
Jan 16, 2004
Manchestoh
Naaaaaaaaaah :D

I love techno just not in the minimal form (if you wanna call it techno) , and ill telll ya what i dont need no ket to enjoy proper techno even if it aint stomping stuff ;)

duh-idiot.jpg

Not just minimal.........ketno...*ahem* soz, techno too(not just thumping shizzle...and not just minimalshizzle...somewhere in between u motha) (well minimal is techno too...) i love techno baby!!!!!!!!:crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Naaaaaaaaaah :D

I love techno just not in the minimal form (if you wanna call it techno) , and ill telll ya what i dont need no ket to enjoy proper techno even if it aint stomping stuff ;)

u don't need ket to enjoy any music (infact-whats music ... i dont even know when k is involved)...it's an afterparty affair imo....:|

i know u love techno dude, just joshin wi ya!

Presuming Ed

I personally don't think its got anything to do with the music changing myself as to why people take it..As i say people have been using it knowingly or unknowingly (when cut with pills) on the club scene for 15 years at least. I think its more to do with it being deemed 'trendy' its like the craze with massive shades in ibiza...now everyone wears em