Bowlers Reunion Part 2

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now
D

Daz wilde

Right first of all cheers for all those who came down for the night....

You made the night special once again!!!!

To start off we had a technical error with the mixer which tested fine durung the day but decided to play up 30 mins before opening, so sorry for those folks who were stuck in the queue, hopefully the free glow sticks we gave you made up the time...

normal_b2b_reunion_290907_%289%29.JPG

Mattylad, Doogie and Marc Mackender kicked us off with some classic bowlers anthems to get the dancefloor filled up in no time!!!
Cheers Lads!!

Then Bowa came on for what was probably my favourite set of the night especially when he dropped SLD - gettin out into C&C Music Factory 'Keep It Comin'.... Fookin Blinding mix!!!! Top Guy!!! Top Set!!

See it here:
YouTube - Bowa - Bowlers Reunion 29th September 2007

Then we started the mad laser which we hired out, boy that thing does some crazy stuff!!!

normal_b2b_reunion_290907_%28137%29.JPG

Stu Allan up next who got the crowd going good style with some pull yer face style tunes........

Oh by this time Sam the Fire-eater was on stage performing his tricks..

normal_b2b_reunion_290907_%2874%29.JPG

Vertigo next who played some awesome tunes inc papua new guinea - future sound of london!!!

Welly once again had a blinder of a set and did bowlers proud!!! Thanks Paul!

Lastly Rick finished off the night in style to get everyone rammed on the dancefloor!!!!!

Overall a great night, no trouble, just 100% bowlers anthems!!!

Hopefully we'll have another soon!

Thanks to butty, sonz, biskit and co, pete kenny and the usual back2bowlers crew who came down. I really would appreciate any feedback you have!!!!

Cheers Daz!
;)

Biskit

Jun 7, 2002
Chorley
www.chorley.fm
Best night in years :)

Fooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooookin excellent night, spent a fair bit of the time on the dancefloor. Best time ive had in a club in a while. Music n DJs were top.

Always said i would never return to the Park unless a quality night was on, ive not been in that place for 10 years (97), and i have to say lads you pulled off a blinder, i hope there's more to come. The night was flawless IMO.

Top to see some of you peeps again, and some new faces..Greenie & Doogie, spoke to a few other peeps, but i was on a roll, pissed as a fart, bobbin around. My spaced out days are long behind me, but you didnt need owt for this night, the whole atmosphere was a buzz, spesh on the dancefloor.

Quality night chaps, n cheerz Daz ;)

bring on the next one.

100_4955_large_858.jpg

:thumbsup:

tommy

Jul 27, 2005
WIGAN
it was a top neet the reunion bangin tunes :thumbsup: bring on the nexts
one ;) big thaxs to DAZ STU DANNY and all the rest who help you :thumbsup: ........TOMMY......:wave:

Last edited:

Banjo

Sep 17, 2004
Random place
Another unbelievable night :king: The atmosphere was second to none!

Nice to see butty again, and nice to meet sonz, you never did get to hear the end of my story :|

Brilliant tunes, smart club, friendly doorstaff and clean toilets, and good to see every single person with a smile on their face.

If you like your old skool, you really should try and get to part three, i guarantee you will enjoy it.

peter kenny

Oct 22, 2005
LiVeRpOoL
oh what a night

cheers for the crew who put on this night it was brilliant all the dj's were on the ball top tunage all the way dont think i heard a bad tune the crowd were superb too

well done daz and stu keep it up boyss

PK

Mattylad

Jan 29, 2007
Barnsley
Another fookin BELTERphones:

Yet again a massive thanks to all those involved in putting this nite on:thumbsup:

The place was:jumpin: all nite

Good to see all the usual B2B crowd and meet some new faces:thumbsup:

Roll on Pt3:mad:

Gav

Feb 6, 2004
London
me and a mate travelled up from London for this, bit a road trip for old times sake, weren't disappointed, best night we've had out in years.......was gonna be a bit of a swansong for us, but well......haven't been able to stop talking about it since and have been working out a plan for the next trip up.......fantastic little venue, great crowd, top tunes......loved every single minute....been boring my mates and anybody else who'll listen ever since....count me in for next time.....I hope! :thumbsup: