FHM High Street Honeys

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now
Hello all - I hope everyone is well, and all those who had crazy time at Bowlers on Saturday have recovered, I have been hanging out with Polish people and speaking like Borat for nearly 4 days since, but that a different story! :crazy:

I have a friend who is in the FHM sexy lady competition - she is a fox! Very naughty, naughty! :naughty: :p

carly1.jpg
carly2.jpg
carolinecregan_large1.jpg

She say that if I get my friends to vote for her she will give me tear of gypsy! So please you all vote at - High Street Honeys 2007 | FHM.com

Thank you very much! Normal tigger may be back soon, we just don't know! :S

(I blame Jim)

li'l Sonz

Apr 27, 2005
Manchester
www.myspace.com
And what the hell are you still doin up at quater past five in the morning???? lol. Not still up from the weekend I hope?? :crazy:

Any hoo, I told Butty I'm entering this.... I reckon it'd be a laugh. Although I'm far too busy this year with loads of "goings on" lol.

She's fit though! :D

x

And what the hell are you still doin up at quater past five in the morning???? lol. Not still up from the weekend I hope?? :crazy:

erm, yes actually! :D Thankfully I'm back to normal now - it was a bit worrying cos i couldn't stop myself from talking like Borat - even got shouted at in the Golden Dragon cos she thought i was taking the piss! :S

*high five*