Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Sully

Jul 14, 2003
Manchester
www.S-30.co.uk
10th November 2007 - Scubar Manchester - 9pm til 3am

FACT (Story) - a celebration of Factory Records and everything else Manchester............

Join us for night of the music that made Manchester what it is. Factory Records and everything else that joined in.........

Early 80's entry fee included at £3 (same for students, dont take the piss......)

DJ's are Danny C and Sully plus others TBC (watch this space).........

cartouche91

Oct 5, 2006
manchester
FAC - Story

Youve put me in a Dilemma now Sully fella. If Andy C's defffo out we'll be comin there rather than the pool fella ;)

no dilemma really chap ;)

Cartouche :cool:

Sully

Jul 14, 2003
Manchester
www.S-30.co.uk
I am pleased to say the the man like 'DJ Rhythm' aka the Blue Jammer has been added to the line up for this event.

Shame it clashes with the old skool event in liverpool but to be honest the music styles will be very different for most of the night and there will only be a few who are torn in reality (us old originals keepin the faith with our b-sides).

Confirmed:

DJ Rhythm (aka Blue Jammer) - 'Evolution'
Danny C - 'All Grown Up'
Sully - 'Never Grown Up OR Evolved........'

More to follow.........

9pm til 3am.........

blue jammer

Dec 9, 2003
This will be a nice alternative night offering a huge selection of Manchesters finest music, brought to you with passion from the DJ's that love to do it the Mancunian Way.

:LOL:

How cheesy is that, but I like it hehe ;)

Looking forward to this night :)

good luck

I am pleased to say the the man like 'DJ Rhythm' aka the Blue Jammer has been added to the line up for this event.

Shame it clashes with the old skool event in liverpool but to be honest the music styles will be very different for most of the night and there will only be a few who are torn in reality (us old originals keepin the faith with our b-sides).

Confirmed:

DJ Rhythm (aka Blue Jammer) - 'Evolution'
Danny C - 'All Grown Up'
Sully - 'Never Grown Up OR Evolved........'

More to follow.........

9pm til 3am.........

aye shame our nites clash :S would be rite up mine n lisas street that like :( , in nice venue too ,anyways good luck with it :thumbsup: not that youll need it , for those locals that cant make the trip to over to the pool looks like youve a great alternative phones: rite on ur doorstep