i think im going on strike

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Duke

got up 2day 4 work & thought sweet lou's i dont need to take any food in as she will do me a breaky F.O.C , get into work & im told they have stopped the saturday girl comming now so no food 4 me
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
the main prob is i cant leave site
woe is me , im waiting 4 wayne to take the piss now ;)

EZEE

Jan 16, 2007
midlands crew
got up 2day 4 work & thought sweet lou's i dont need to take any food in as she will do me a breaky F.O.C , get into work & im told they have stopped the saturday girl comming now so no food 4 me

i feel for ya mate BTW my bacon and black pud sandwich went down a treat this mornin . . . . . mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm:p

wayne

VIP Silver Member
Mar 3, 2004
Timperley

Shit the bed.. this is serious dukesters :cops:

I think you need to speak to your HR dept and tell them you made need councilling. Food is a massive part of your day and this could have some serious implications for you.

I recomend you chain yourself to the front gates and demand food now!!

T.C

Sep 2, 2003
Dysfunction Junction
Going on strike?! You never do anything do ya?! :p

anyway, you live in the 2nd City, can get a pizza etc.. whatever time you want so saturday daytime should be a piece of cake (mmm, cake...imagine how nice that'd be right now..) lol sorry ;)

get on t'phone and order in a takeaway: Bob's yer aunties live-in-lover. ;)