hacienda....89/90

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

decky28

Jan 6, 2007
glasgow
am hoping someone out there can help.does anyone have a hacienda tape i lost years ago from 89 /90 it has a section on the tape that has 2 or 3 tunes from the charlatans and happy mondays an some other indie band on the trot speeded up before it slams back into some wicked old tunes.totally amazing tape which i have been trying to track down for years......please help.some w****r stole my copy from my car years ago. HELP PLEASE

decky28

Jan 6, 2007
glasgow
sounds a good tape that mate .:thumbsup:

it was.....the quality was ok but it was tape...a guy i went to college with at the time had family in manchester an he was down visiting thats how i got it.i wont stop till i track this down.someone has to have it somewhere

PLEASE

all the best decky

wildcat_j

Jun 4, 2006
here are my hacienda mixes.... if you recognise the name of the tape, let me know... il up it..

David_Morales_@_Hacienda,_10th_Birthday,_1992-05-21,_A
David_Morales_@_Hacienda,_10th_Birthday,_1992-05-21,_B
Graeme Park Mike Pickering Aug 89 Hacienda
Graeme Park 3-10-92 Pt1 Hacienda
Graeme Park 3-10-92 Pt2 Hacienda
Hacienda Classics disc 1
Hacienda Classics disc 2
Hacienda Classics disc 3
Hacinda 0196
nipper @ hacienda 88-92 side a
nipper @ hacienda 88-92 side b
nipper @ hacienda 88-92 side c
nipper @ hacienda 88-92 side d
Sasha+@+Hacienda,+1989-12-13
Tom Wainwright - Live At The Hacienda 1992

decky28

Jan 6, 2007
glasgow
here are my hacienda mixes.... if you recognise the name of the tape, let me know... il up it..

Graeme Park 3-10-92 Pt1 Hacienda
Graeme Park 3-10-92 Pt2 Hacienda
Hacienda Classics disc 1
Hacienda Classics disc 2
Hacienda Classics disc 3
Hacinda 0196
nipper @ hacienda 88-92 side a
nipper @ hacienda 88-92 side b
nipper @ hacienda 88-92 side c
nipper @ hacienda 88-92 side d
Sasha+@+Hacienda,+1989-12-13
Tom Wainwright - Live At The Hacienda 1992

most appreciated but the tape i got given was just the usual from back then with no information(my biggest pet hate)it just said hacienda manchester on it.got a few of these mixes stored on my pc so will have a blast through them to eleminate some of the possibilitys

all the best decky

nipster

Mar 24, 2007
Some nice mixs there fella any chance that you can upload these :

:)

decky28

Jan 6, 2007
glasgow
You could try this site.It has hundreds of mixes with about 20 Hacienda to download,hopefully 1 will be the one your after
Search results - MixesDB
:confused: :confused: :spin:

cheers for the message,i use that site every other day as it updates super fast an has some amazing mixes on it but thanks for the time to let me know.possibly might have someone that thinks they have it,waiting on them getting back to me.
all the best decky

granthamdisco

Apr 5, 2006
am hoping someone out there can help.does anyone have a hacienda tape i lost years ago from 89 /90 it has a section on the tape that has 2 or 3 tunes from the charlatans and happy mondays an some other indie band on the trot speeded up before it slams back into some wicked old tunes.totally amazing tape which i have been trying to track down for years......please help.some w****r stole my copy from my car years ago. HELP PLEASE

Sounds like Dave Haslam if actually a Hac tape

decky28

Jan 6, 2007
glasgow
i have this tape........ i found it and im ripping it just now.pretty positive its a greame park tape an from 90 although lots of the tunes are older.will post it once i have tried to clean it best i can.some absolute crackin tunes on this tape.
like i said before i got this at college in 89/90 from guy just back from manchester visiting his cousin that went to the hac so anyone with any more info on this tape or tracklisting would be most appreciated.....
mix to follow tonight.

all the best decky

decky28

Jan 6, 2007
glasgow
i have this tape........ i found it and im ripping it just now.pretty positive its a greame park tape an from 90 although lots of the tunes are older.will post it once i have tried to clean it best i can.some absolute crackin tunes on this tape.
like i said before i got this at college in 89/90 from guy just back from manchester visiting his cousin that went to the hac so anyone with any more info on this tape or tracklisting would be most appreciated.....
mix to follow tonight.

all the best decky

here is the mix

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service part 1

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service part 2

all the best decky

Noel

May 12, 2003
Wolverhampton
mix to follow tonight.

all the best decky
There's no way it's Graeme Park. Will be from a midweek night in 1990. :)