Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

RipleyPillwall

Oct 16, 2002
South East London
One that no one will mention

is by "guess who?" on GOLD records cat g001

If my memory serves me correctly untitled 1 has the baseline replayed (not sampled) by John Horrocks (he of Jon Vesta, Amethyst, Polaroid etc etc fame)

It was a collabaration with Lee Millaere (now promoter of ibizia's "Space") Choci and ....ripley!!!!(my contribution being morale support and arrangement of UNTITLED 4 - which is cheesy piano nonsense -so the perfect for you nothern clubbers )

It sold about 3 copies!!!!

and was the only ever release on this label

derekhzll

Jun 23, 2006
just to let everyone know i was speaking to eren (who created this track) the other day and he informed me that plans are under way for a solaris reunion next year. :)

seandelier

Dec 8, 2006
There is a version by The Longcut, an indie band who use drum machines etc.

Seen them live a couple of times and liked them very much.

One that no one will mention

is by "guess who?" on GOLD records cat g001

If my memory serves me correctly untitled 1 has the baseline replayed (not sampled) by John Horrocks (he of Jon Vesta, Amethyst, Polaroid etc etc fame)

It was a collabaration with Lee Millaere (now promoter of ibizia's "Space") Choci and ....ripley!!!!(my contribution being morale support and arrangement of UNTITLED 4 - which is cheesy piano nonsense -so the perfect for you nothern clubbers )

It sold about 3 copies!!!!

and was the only ever release on this label

4 copies ;) I like the Your Love thing - nice bass / ripples / acid :D The rest of the ep is wank mind ;)